Bullsh1t

harness real-time systems and extend revolutionary portals

Let's review the chain of communication events and material content to look at how we can ensure the most positive customer experience going forward

this thread.

Is there anything that you enjoy where you can say something positive that others may find uplifting?

I notice you only post negative stuff. :rolleyes:

You know there is a thread for grumpy old gits for your sort of blogger... :idea:

I noticed you put up some rap music knocking the lingo again - which seems to be your favourite past time.

What do you think of this tune?

Ain't is not considered to be a proper word.

So I'm guessing 'your gonna' knock this track too. :whistling

There is a small chance you may have heard it before and enjoyed it too. (y)

Here is a page out of my inbox, newsletter that I subscribe to as relating to my industry...

I've read these headers and descriptions with a different eye and stunned by how much of it I consume on a regular basis.

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• BS-1.GIF
    BS-1.GIF
    105.4 KB · Views: 130
My new method of BS is to randomise the dictionary for 3 words. It came up with random, erotica and branch. So to combine them it could become:-

My new branch of interest in life is the skewed branch of erotica.

da da dum

:)

Is there anything that you enjoy where you can say something positive that others may find uplifting?

I notice you only post negative stuff. :rolleyes:

You know there is a thread for grumpy old gits for your sort of blogger... :idea:

I noticed you put up some rap music knocking the lingo again - which seems to be your favourite past time.

What do you think of this tune?

Ain't is not considered to be a proper word.

So I'm guessing 'your gonna' knock this track too. :whistling

There is a small chance you may have heard it before and enjoyed it too. (y)

You are right I don't like his music. The "ain't" just makes it worse. :p

My new method of BS is to randomise the dictionary for 3 words. It came up with random, erotica and branch. So to combine them it could become:-

My new branch of interest in life is the skewed branch of erotica.

da da dum

:)

I like the music that's from the US of A :cool: