Build Neural Network Indicator in MT4 using Neuroshell

Hi Jiacopel,

I try to answer your questions:
- There is no defined rule for the frequency of retraining, ward suggest to retrain whenever the prediction result is started going wrong. If based on your fix PS/TS you have experience that your model started to decreasing in profit after minimum 1 week-2 weeks, then you shoud retaring your model afetr 1 week.
- NS has facility to set the training and OOS, you may change in Trading strategy parameters, Date tab then specify the starting date of training & OOS. Its better to learn properly your software..

Cheers

What is generally regarded as the ideal frequency of reoptimization in Neuroshell? Should I optimize on the previous 200 bars and trade 100 bars OOS? Unfortunately, NS does not allow me to set both a date range for optimization and a date range for OOS testing. It automatically chooses the remaining bars after the optimization period for OOS testing. In order to test, I need separate data sets for each date range, which is a bit of a hassle.

How to "defeat the playing indicators" in neural networks?
I decided to put this issue in a separate topic, because many have taken up the decision of this issue.
Somebody tell me, is it possible to "defeat" the redrawing turkeys when using them in neural networks

Please share
Neurosell Trader 6 .....
Neuroshell runs time server
Advanced Set Indicator 3
Ibfeed professional
Cybernetic analysis
Chaos Hunter

Hi Arry,

Thanks for your article!
Is it also available in english? ;-))

Thanks a lot and bye, AT

Hi Arryex,
I tried to download TALIB library in excel but I received virus warnings so I deleted all TALIB files.Where can I test your GA-Fuzzy logic-TA strategy?Can you give some links?

startIdx=0
ta-lib - n vector starts early I wonder
where am i making mistakes

Last edited:
I downloaded the chaoshunter but it required serial number and pass.
Any help in this.
Also anyone can share the neuroshell?

Our programmer has created a datapump for Neuroshell. Presently the datapump loads the historic data and streams data on 1 minute.

The issue to resolve: when NeuroShell received the by 1 minute data, it charts it and builds the candles. Within Neuroshell, the chart can be charged to 5 minute interval and build candles. However, when the Neuroshell is instructed to build from 1 minute loaded data the 15, 30 or 1h time series charts it doesn't add nor does it build any candles.

Looking for someone who understand the issue and can consult or join the dev team to finalize the project.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Hello, quick question, read the whole thread almost but could not find the aaNeuroMACD indicator. Where can I can download that one?

Thank you!