Build Neural Network Indicator in MT4 using Neuroshell

@arryex

to run mt4 indicator that using NS2-32.dll , is that must we have neuroshell 2 running on the pc same time ?

Above question looks solved answer "no need ",

But i cant get worked , always sending empty array

Last edited:
Hi itrader,

You do not need tof run NS2 running, you should ensure that the dll is installed and can be called by other programs (NST, excel, etc).

@arryex

to run mt4 indicator that using NS2-32.dll , is that must we have neuroshell 2 running on the pc same time ?

Above question looks solved answer "no need ",

But i cant get worked , always sending empty array

The three dll you have mentioned is part of windows, check that you have them in your windows folder

Hi,
I never put the three dll into c code, those dll will be called by ns2-32.Dll.

Some dll calling might be failed due to windows problem, x86.dll may get problem when you are working in windows x64 because of misconfiguration. In other hand, you should become an administrator access and disable Uac setting.

I believe that you will have less problem in Dll call on windows x86 environment.

im using windows 32bit only , also disabled UAC while i try to feed NSt from MT4 , are you still able to use NS2-32.dll with latest MT4 build ,

i heard from mql4 forum the changed ANSI to Unicode after build 500

for this kind of issue they prefer

"unicode strings (sending /receiving string to DLLs - use unicode version of library calls OR convert strings to char array)"

or do you have any working NS2-32.dll for latest build ?

That is one issue that I forget to tell. Latest MT4 build giving more difficulties for programmers, not only the syntax change but also the folder configuration.
I do not have problem with my Pc, all the posted indicators are created on build 500.
The easiest way to check that you can call ns2-32.Dll, please open excel file sample (older excel 97 will work for NS2 version 4 only), if you can call and modify the value within predict.xls (in NS2/example/excel) then you succeed to call ns2-32.Dll, if not then you have problem with your windows configuration, windows failed to call NS2-32.dll.

Hi Arryex,

Do you know a way to get data for `old` build?

I cannot seem to get old build running.

Kind regards,
Dennis

I respect your large knowledge 'arry of a difficult subject and so would seek your advice on starting from scratch with only a small budget.
I look at Ward systems and they offer 4 main systems. Then can one assume these are not enough to be profitable in themselves and have to buy some add-ons/upgrades etc.

Which path do you suggest ?

Hi guys,

I made my first DLL for NSDT. It's the "Super Smooth Filter" from here:
http://www.mesasoftware.com/Seminars/SpectralDilation.pdf
I made a comparison Jurik MA vs. Super Smooth Filter.
Attched is a zip with (DLL, TPL and CHT)
SSF: Whether it's usefull or not I don't now.

Bye, AT

Attachments

• SuperSmoothFilter.zip
    298.9 KB · Views: 442
  • SSF_vs_JMAN.jpg
    SSF_vs_JMAN.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 948
Hi guys,

I made my first DLL for NSDT. It's the "Super Smooth Filter" from here:
http://www.mesasoftware.com/Seminars/SpectralDilation.pdf
I made a comparison Jurik MA vs. Super Smooth Filter.
Attched is a zip with (DLL, TPL and CHT)
SSF: Whether it's usefull or not I don't now.

Bye, AT

That's of interest AT but which is which ?
BTW the pic has to be expanded to see the blue line. I guess you made them from the same length e.g. 20 ?

Hi Pat,

Jma is the red line
SSF is the blue line, you can see it when you make picture lager.
Both done with same length 10 bars.

Bye, AT

That's of interest AT but which is which ?
BTW the pic has to be expanded to see the blue line. I guess you made them from the same length e.g. 20 ?

Hi guys!

What happend to the forum?
Last days there whre 172 pages of info and no only 120 pages here?!
Why that?!

Bye, AT

I have splashed out on NSDT. So much to take in - it will take a while to get up and running.