Build Neural Network Indicator in MT4 using Neuroshell

Well done Arry:clap:
Proteus could certainly use a buffer for each value predicted, and display these shifted appropriately with no repaint, but this would show the accuracy too well.

Hi All,

Here is the proteus answer on forexpeacearmy forum:
I think mr. arryex did not understand the purpose or how the indicator works.

Mr. arryex, this is not an attempt to deceive you or our users by any means.
It is clear from the website description, from the screenshots and from the video, that this is how the indicator works. Even if by some chance it was still not clear for someone, they were and are welcomed to send an email to [email protected] to clarify any questions or doubts that they may have, before making a purchase. This is repeatedly written throughout the website.

You complain of that "the indicator is not as what they claim, i.e. neural network prediction for MACD(20,200,20)". But it is exactly that. The future values are predicted using a neural network algorithm, embedded in the dll file.

You also complain that previous prediction lines will be overwritten with the real value of MACD. This is true and I never claimed otherwise, but if you think about it, seeing as the prediction is made for 5 bars in advance, there is no other way to display the information except to overwrite previous values. I'm going to try to explain why: at each bar, there can be one value. Consider the 5th bar (let's call it 'X') in the future gets it's prediction as value v1. When time passes and the current bar finishes forming, the prediction is refined and bar X in now the 4th in the future and gets a new, more accurate value v2. This happens repeatedly until bar X becomes the current bar forming. So bar X gets 5 values as time passes. Which one to display and why ? Who makes this decision? If I choose the first value, someone else will complain that it should have been the 2nd value, and reverse. There might be some value in leaving the last prediction drawn instead of replacing it with the real MACD; or maybe adding more indicator lines; this is something that the few developers that I have will look into, if many people request it.
=================
Here is my answer:
Hi mr. proteus,

In my opinion:
- It is not fair to claim prediction accuracy more than 90% for predicted values 1 bar, 2 bar in future, In the meantime you remove the predicted value and overwrite with the real values.
- I understand most of predicted indicators are to predict the value in future, but to see the perfomance need to compare the past predicted values and the real values. I am sursprised that you remove the predicted indicator then overwrite with the actual value. Means forget what has been predicted, what ever your trade position and just see the next predicted value.. As the real sample, if the predicted MACD tell that next 5 bar in future will be cross down, after 3 bars completed your predicted values said cross up...meanwhile the previous prediction has been gone (overwritten with the real values).
- I could not confirm on real that your indicator has more 90% accuracy as you claimed. The statement about indicator accuracy make all people interested to buy..but in fact I do not get it...
- You said there is no other way to display the information except to overwrite previous values. You can... put predicted and real values in different buffer and display both of them..so you can see their past values..Only by comparing them you can claim 90% accuracy. You need to learn more how to to make a good indicator prior selling it, try for your self..
- I am curious when we ask you the real perforrmance of your indicator or even by creating an Expert advisor, i am sure you don't have it..

My conclusion:
- your indicator only display next predicted values but forgeting what has been predicted (either good/bad prediction) after new bar coming.
- Your accuracy can not be confirmed in actual because you overwrite the predicted with the actual values.
- Claim 90% accuracy is not correct for me...
- Your indicator is repainted, since you remove/change/overwrite the predicted values.

It's just next crook which tries to fool the people with repainting indicators. They can only sell their software by showing positive results and its only possible by repainitng
indicators and repainted results or by showing not enough selected trades

I just wonder how he would explain repainting buy signal to sell signal using this indicaor as it can happen. Than base on this indicator you made the trade than after
bar close it shows you that you should made opposite trade. I'm not sure that you can 'repaint' the trade with your broker :D

Krzysztof

Real Trade on GBPUSD on PNN. Predict the color of the next candle

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 565
Hi mr. future,

I can't implement PNN with kohonen inputs, the MT4 crashed by it self when pnn indicator attached. This caused probably due to dll calling:
- Koh using dll to display indicator using 1000.def
- Pnn using koh indicator using 2000.def
Otherwise you may use other method,
Is it possible for you to post Pnn EA?

Million thanks

The indicator represents the realization of networks such as MLP with open source.
In the indicator, without difficulty, you can change the inputs and outputs for the various tasks of prediction.

Attachments

• Neuro.zip
    147.6 KB · Views: 557
Type neural network MLP with backpropagation and an example of a trading strategy based on it. Network is trained when the schedule caused indicator #_Etalon. "Brain" of the network is stored in a file Brain;64;64;7 (experts/files).

I made a mistake and uploaded the wrong folder.
MLP network.

Attachments

• MLP.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 454
Mr future,
Thanks for the good work.Can you add(buy-sell) arrows when the binary indicator(MLP network) crosses 0.Thanks.

Hi,

Here is the way to solving problem displaying indicator which making crash MT4 (especially indicator which calling dll). Based on the file Neurosignal.rar received from Tovim (which is originally coming from mr.future).

Initially I have the same problem but afterward it working properly. Please ensure some followings:
- The def file (#_PNN_2_EURUSD.def) is located in folder C:\Neuro\ (otherwise you create a new folder)
- you shall copy NS32.dll in MT4\experts\library
- You can only run one indicator at a time (either #_PNN_2 or #_PNN_2 (SIGNAL) but not both), since both indicators are using same def file
- Both indicators are using DynamicdoublezoneRange indicator as its input network. This DynamicdoublezoneRange is using dynamicZone.dll (put this dll in the MT4 library folder).

I advice you to test step by step:
- insert DynamicdoublezoneRange indicator, if success remove from the chart, close MT4 to clear out any holding dll in memory. verify the error message in the expert tab if exist.
- insert #_PNN_2 indicator. Remove first this indicator prior you insert #_PNN_2 (SIGNAL) indicator.

Since i am not at home, I do not brought my complete neurosignal with indicators. Someone can attach later on.

Hope will be successful.

Arry

Hi,

Here is the way to solving problem displaying indicator which making crash MT4 (especially indicator which calling dll). Based on the file Neurosignal.rar received from Tovim (which is originally coming from mr.future).

Initially I have the same problem but afterward it working properly. Please ensure some followings:
- The def file (#_PNN_2_EURUSD.def) is located in folder C:\Neuro\ (otherwise you create a new folder)
- you shall copy NS32.dll in MT4\experts\library
- You can only run one indicator at a time (either #_PNN_2 or #_PNN_2 (SIGNAL) but not both), since both indicators are using same def file
- Both indicators are using DynamicdoublezoneRange indicator as its input network. This DynamicdoublezoneRange is using dynamicZone.dll (put this dll in the MT4 library folder).

I advice you to test step by step:
- insert DynamicdoublezoneRange indicator, if success remove from the chart, close MT4 to clear out any holding dll in memory. verify the error message in the expert tab if exist.
- insert #_PNN_2 indicator. Remove first this indicator prior you insert #_PNN_2 (SIGNAL) indicator.

Since i am not at home, I do not brought my complete neurosignal with indicators. Someone can attach later on.

Hope will be successful.

Arry

Hello
I would like to play EA NEURO MAR
but looks indicator : Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\FxPro - MetaTrader\experts\indicators\aaNeuroMAR5i n01.ex4' on the EURUSD,H1
where can I find?

thanks
csino

Mr future,
Thanks for the good work.Can you add(buy-sell) arrows when the binary indicator(MLP network) crosses 0.Thanks.
Tovim...
Please post the neurosignal.rar that Arry refers to above. Otherwise we must wait for Arry to come home from the sea.

Thanks.

Wow,

Those are claiming to make serious money using NN. Just wonder what the catch is ?? Repaint again ?? Than why to publish it ??

http://www.leotraderpro.com/

Krzysztof

Those of you who are real die-hard traders will have heard of The International Traders Expo.

It's the biggest event on the trading calendar and it recently went down in Las Vegas, Nevada (November 17th-22nd).

Well, the people in attendance were privileged to witness something truly amazing. The world's FIRST Neural Net based Automated FX Trading System!

See It Here!

It's called Leo Trader Pro and this is a truly phenomenal breakthrough for FX traders everywhere.

You see, neural net technology isn't brand new. Even though it's the best way to go about building an intelligent trading robot, this is notoriously difficult stuff to work with.

Coupled with the fact that RETAIL Forex speculation is a relatively young niche, there just hasn't been anyone big enough paying attention to this technology.

More importantly, no-one has been paying attention to the possible applications of the neural net in FOREX ...and what this could mean for traders like us. The team behind Leo Trader Pro has just changed that!

Investor Account Login Instructions Here

Leo Trader Pro has been trading a live account for almost five months now and its performance is nothing short of stellar!

==> Leo Trader Pro averages 103% net profit per month

==> Has a drawdown of less than 1%

AND

==> Is currently sitting on an almost 500% net pr.ofi.t LIVE account!

MetaTrader Live Account Access Details:
Login: 1331
Password: LTP082010
Server: FinFX-Live

Click Here Now to See Full Details

(NOTE: Watch how the Leo Trader Pro team show REAL traders, on camera, Leo Trader Pro's performance... impressive!)

This is hands down, the BIGGEST thing to happen in Forex since the advent of the automated trading bot itself. This is not a statement that I make lightly!

The last couple of years in FX automation has just been a warm up for this. You might say it was the industry's training wheels. Leo Trader Pro is what the FX bot was always meant to be... and it's finally here!

Check out this link to see Leo Trader Pro at The International Traders Expo. There's some great video footage here that takes you behind the scenes.

It's time for change!

All the best,

P.S. There are some very nice interviews with traders who visited the Expo, don't forget to check those out.

P.P.S. When's the last time you saw FX software like this debuting at one of the leading trading expos? This is going to be BIG!

Click Here for full details!

Hi csino,

aaNeuroMAR is made by myself, you can not found anywhere except I give you. To play with, here are the requirements:

1. You should have NS2 to train the net
2. I use 5 Inputs, i.e previous values of MA Ratio
3. Output is future value of MA Ratio
4. Create indicator to display the predicted values

Since starting this thread I have intention to share the idea and deliver the "knowledge value" not just only the indicators, those you can get outside.

Except for anyone who can help me to make an indicator or EA, I may share it.

Thanks

Hello
I would like to play EA NEURO MAR
but looks indicator : Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\FxPro - MetaTrader\experts\indicators\aaNeuroMAR5i n01.ex4' on the EURUSD,H1
where can I find?

thanks
csino

Wow,

Those are claiming to make serious money using NN. Just wonder what the catch is ?? Repaint again ?? Than why to publish it ??

http://www.leotraderpro.com/

Wow is right. Maybe they found the right way to pose the problem... right input right target is the key.

But notice that they have only invested $500 in the live account. I think that most people that had a robot that had the performance their account shows would have the guts to invest more than $500 (and maybe not sell the robot). So what gives here? Did they pull the con man's scam and open many $500 accounts and wait for one with good performance? Or are they just broke?

Hi All,

Here are the screen shot of my developed EA, I do not know yet how to judge this EA quality (based on drawdown, profit factor, etc).

These EA are based on the predicted MACD (aaNeuroMACD) which previously trained using EURUSD but now I use the trained net on XAUUSD, since it is still in development (removing bugs, wrong order, etc) all the result is only based on the EA tester, no real life performance yet.

arryex

Attachments

• aaNeuroMACD 0.3a EA Scalping Test 20 pips result.png
    aaNeuroMACD 0.3a EA Scalping Test 20 pips result.png
    49 KB · Views: 794
  • aaNeuroMACD 0.3a EA Scalping Test 20 pips report.png
    aaNeuroMACD 0.3a EA Scalping Test 20 pips report.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 547
  • aaNeuroMACD 0.3a EA Test 150 pips results.png
    aaNeuroMACD 0.3a EA Test 150 pips results.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 550
  • aaNeuroMACD 0.3a EA Test 150 pips report.png
    aaNeuroMACD 0.3a EA Test 150 pips report.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 501
  • aaNeuroMACD 0.3a EA Test 150 pips graph.png
    aaNeuroMACD 0.3a EA Test 150 pips graph.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 552
  • aaNeuroMACD 0.3a EA Scalping Test 20 pips graph.png
    aaNeuroMACD 0.3a EA Scalping Test 20 pips graph.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,001
  • aaNeuroMACD 0.4a EA Test 150 pips Graph.png
    aaNeuroMACD 0.4a EA Test 150 pips Graph.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,240
  • aaNeuroMACD 0.4a EA Test 150 pips Report.png
    aaNeuroMACD 0.4a EA Test 150 pips Report.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 444
  • aaNeuroMACD 0.4a EA Test 150 pips Result.png
    aaNeuroMACD 0.4a EA Test 150 pips Result.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 459
Hi All,

On this version, after adding a filter, larger trade (1 lot), larger profit target it resulting only few trades, but SURPRISE ... from 10K to 114K, higher profit factor and lesser loss trade...need to test on a real OOS..

Anyone can advice the broker to trade Gold (XAUUSD), micro lot, free swap ? this result eager me to ride on in a live account:)

arryex

Attachments

• aaNeuroMACD 0.5a EA Test 1500 pips Graph.png
    aaNeuroMACD 0.5a EA Test 1500 pips Graph.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,351
  • aaNeuroMACD 0.5a EA Test 1500 pips Report.png
    aaNeuroMACD 0.5a EA Test 1500 pips Report.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 4,537
  • aaNeuroMACD 0.5a EA Test 1500 pips Result.png
    aaNeuroMACD 0.5a EA Test 1500 pips Result.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 601
i can try on a live account on my broker fxpro if you give me. (dont have micro lot)
on my account have 6k