Brokers with Renminbi (Yuan)

LuckyFX

As far as I have found, only OANDA offers forex on the Chinese Renminbi...
Is that true? Has anyone found any others?

Also, I'm aware of the RMB futures on the CME, are there any other products (maybe options or spread bets) available from brokers?

Thanks!

:)

Thanks Magos, I actually installed their demo a while ago during my search, but it appears they only offer the CME futures contract on the Renminbi. The futures just aren't active enough, which is why I'm looking for spot or something else...

Has anyone seen USD/CNY or USD/RMB on hotspot or any other ECN brokers?

I've installed so many platforms already just to see the products offered my desktop is getting full :(

Next choice will ne BARX if you go institutional, or call Barclays brokers for retail

I believe Oanda.com has the CNY. Also, there is a brokerage in Michigan (GTF)? that has a huge selection of currency pairs.

I believe Oanda.com has the CNY.
See the first line of the first post :whistling

Also, there is a brokerage in Michigan (GTF)? that has a huge selection of currency pairs.
GFT doesn't have it either.

@Magos
From what I can see of BARX, they don't have spot Renminbi, but I'm sure a bank as big as them offer some RFQs on forwards for institutional investors. I've not set up an institution for this quite yet ;)

Still looking if anyone has suggestions...

See the first line of the first post :whistling

GFT doesn't have it either.

@Magos
From what I can see of BARX, they don't have spot Renminbi, but I'm sure a bank as big as them offer some RFQs on forwards for institutional investors. I've not set up an institution for this quite yet ;)

Still looking if anyone has suggestions...

I think they do :) dont forget the platform I use at work is the institutional one.

Deutsche bank is your last stop

Otherwise trade something else, fx spot for instance