Brokers with no slippage

brfrexloid

Is it really possible to get a broker where there is no slippage? I thought this was the case with no dealing desk brokers but it isn’t so, any recommendations would help.

In my opinion slippage is something which we have to trade as it is basis with no exceptions. It happens usually when the markets are too volatile to react against any high impact news so i rather suggest avoid trading during the said time or trade at your own risk.

Slippage is a common issue I understand, can't say there'll be no slippage at all but i have noticed very minimal slippage with my broker finprotrading & all well so far. So i guess, depends on broker to broker.

Sure, there is always some slippage, either positive or negative. But only true ECN brokers will pass the positive slippage to clients. Non-ECN brokers will always keep it for themselves.

Slippage is a common issue I understand, can't say there'll be no slippage at all but i have noticed very minimal slippage with my broker finprotrading & all well so far. So i guess, depends on broker to broker.
So i couldn't understand why a new commer singing songs for a broker!

I think you will find slippage with any broker at some time or another. Mainy around large news events (interest rates, NFP, FOMC) and weekly open.

Is it really possible to get a broker where there is no slippage? I thought this was the case with no dealing desk brokers but it isn’t so, any recommendations would help.
It's possible with instant execution brokers. However this option can't be free, since instant execution means that your broker fully takes market risk (risk of selling you an asset you cheap when prices bounced or buying too high when prices dropped and you was faster). There definitely should be a hidden price for this feature :)

I agree with the majority here that slippage is possible with pretty much any broker, although there are ways to try to avoid it when possible.