broker

Kevin FD

57 6
As far as I know, there are not many brokers restricting trading right now?
its my own experience , i have seen lots of traders face this problems even sometimes me also. traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used .

hatemypips

Established member
587 43
Im trading with m4markets on my mac, there spreads are very good and have good commissions.
Do you use MT4 or their proprietary platform. I'm asking this question because I'm also user of Mac and launch MT4 from Tickmill and Hotforex brokers using Wine. I wanted to hear more experience from traders who use MT4 in this way.

Lukas432

3 0
I'm a scalper and looking for a broker with tighter spreads and lower commission. A ECN pricing broker would be a advantage.

Read reviews on FP Markets and Tick mill not sure which broker would be suitable for scalping and lower commission when compared with other brokers.

hatemypips

Established member
587 43
I'm a scalper and looking for a broker with tighter spreads and lower commission. A ECN pricing broker would be a advantage.

Read reviews on FP Markets and Tick mill not sure which broker would be suitable for scalping and lower commission when compared with other brokers.
Tickmill is great I would suggest Hotforex, both have UK license. I also tried IB very professional services but tired of paying for live price feed.

hatemypips

Established member
587 43
Nice... what's your approach - automated or manual MT4 trading? I still can't find good source of quotes for backtesting of automated strategies with MT4
MT4 is quite user friendly in my opinion. MT5 also introduced but i still sticking with the MT4 because i got good hands on it now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock