broker

Can anyone recommend an reliable broker offering competitive spreads? Preferably Regulated ECN/STP brokers.

I read reviews about ICM, FP Markets and GlobalP not sure which broker is better of these? Any feedback on these brokers ?

actually spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. by the way , are you a scalper or long term trader ?

Can anyone recommend an reliable broker offering competitive spreads? Preferably Regulated ECN/STP brokers.

I read reviews about ICM, FP Markets and GlobalP not sure which broker is better of these? Any feedback on these brokers ?
Have tried ICM, can recommend the same, but commissions are a bit high if you are considering it for scalping. Can't say about FP or GlobalP, though have heard a lot of people recommending them now a days. If you are open to any other option then, Tickmill or fxview can also be an good option, since commissions and spreads both are low.

IC Markets are my favourite... generally I'd look for regulated brokers and work from there!

Can anyone recommend an ECN broker that offers account opening with a balance of around 100 or 200 dollars to start?

My main criteria are spreads, so preferably a broker that offers low spreads in major pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, etc...
Low spreads is a kind of a tricky thing. Looking at some random point of time at broker spreads and comparing them is useless since chances are high that at another point of time the picture can be totally different. Instead we have to compare average spreads which is not easy since you have to gather data about spreads for some time calculated average and then compare. You have to make special parsing solution for that because broker do not give access to their historical spreads.

Looking to move my accounts from ICM because the spreads are not consistent during market movements, anyone trading with a tighter spreads broker even during high market news?
Have you checked out Zenfinex? Their spreads seem very competitive and they’re doing a promotion where you can get raw spreads and 0 commissions trading for 30 days / first 100 lots.