Broker that trades for you?

Hi there

I am new to this but have a friend who has a broker in Australia that does all his trading for him

I'd like to do something similar but maybe from Canada, the USA or the UK

Are there any companies that I send the money to and they do all the work minus their commission??

Be gentle with me as I am totally green and new but would like to see if its possible??

Many thanks

Hi there

I am new to this but have a friend who has a broker in Australia that does all his trading for him

Are there any companies that I send the money to and they do all the work minus their commission??

Be gentle with me as I am totally green and new but would like to see if its possible??

Many thanks

Do you mean the broker has a Managed account services?
Could you please pm me the AUS broker name that offers this ,
Have you checked , 1) they are licensed 2) Past performance proof 3) Strategy and max risk etc
There would be hundreds of regulated and non regulated services which offer "Trading advice" In US there are CTAs ( commodity Trading advisers)

Hi there

Many thanks

It sounds like your friend has a managed account.

There are many companies offering this service but do you due diligence on them before passing over any money.

There are many companies that would love to take your money, however please don't send them any.

And don't hand out your phone number to such outfits. Or you'll get swamped with their calls for sure:cheesy:

Hi there

Many thanks

Don't, I did that once and they promptly lost me 16k. I could lose that myself and not be charged for it

Hi,

I work for JNF Capital a FCA regulated firm based in central London, JNF is an advisory trading firm, so basically how we operate assuming you were to open up an account with us. The traders would be in regular contact with you with their current trade ideas. They would phone you and tell you a trade they would like to do on your behalf, if you like the trade idea we go ahead and execute but if you do not want to go ahead then we forget that idea and move on to the next opportunity in the markets. We never trade without your consent. We also offer a 20% PRC (profit related charge) so it give us the incentive to make you money because the more money you make, the more money we make. And at the end of the day thats what were here to hopefully do. If you would like to see some of our current trades to build some trust with us and see how we perform then feel free to reply and we'll discuss further.

So trying to understand your services,
- It is a discretionary managed A/c? (Is that what is called in UK)
- or it is a Managed fund?
- Do you have audited track record of your "advisory service?
- Your firm is a market maker or DMA?
- If it is MM then would it not be true that there would be a conflict of interstate between the firm and the client?

It is not a discretionary service, we are purely advisory and execution only service.
So our traders give you an opportunity that he thinks could potentially be successful, he tells you the upside and the downsides of the trade if the client likes it and wants to go ahead then great. If not then they forget the idea and move on to the next opportunity.
It is not a managed fund.
Because we are an advisory service not a discretionary we cannot comment on past performance, but I can send you some of our current trades which you can follow the progress of.
We have direct market access through our clearing brokers CMC Markets and City Index.

Does this answer your questions. If you would like me to give you my email address for any further questions or maybe if you would prefer me to call you?

The reason for asking a question of past performance is 2 folds 1) Do you trade your own system ( since you believe in it) If yes where is the proof? If you don;t then why not? .. there are lot of "Educations and advisory " services when asked this question they always evade the the question... or give some lame excuse

Hi there

Many thanks

why not just flush your money down the toilet and cut out the broker ? :cool:

The only thing I can think of would be Managed Futures. Find a reputable CTA with a long track record. Gonna cost at least $100K though.

Hi there

Many thanks
If a broker can trade for you, they could be scam. Because if they can can profitably, why don't they trade by their money? If they don't have money and want to trade with your fund, how if they lose, where money for them to repay you?

Just my thoughts.

I suppose it depends on what they are doing. Not a lot of brokers offer managed accounts any more as they are so compliance heavy, but their are plenty of managed funds you can get involved with.

Do you due diligence first, I have some money in a couple in London and they are making about 2-3% pm, it just helps me diversify my portfolio a little more.

All you need is profitable trader, you need to attach your account with his (Metatrader I guess) and that's all. BTW 2-5% is what you need to looking for on monthly basis. You can also find some signals providers where you can pick which trader is going to trade with your money.

I am also looking a reliable broker can trade for me and offer guaranteed profit and risks. Anyone know a broker?

bigmistake, you are looking for a guaranteed profits? Not sure you can get that my friend.

For everyone is looking for a broker can trade for you, if they really can earn money through Forex, why don't they use the money they had from building their broker to trade? Except they don't want to take risks on their funds and it means you shouldn't give them your money. I suggest you to try PAMM or Zulutrade or a signal service as MQL5.

No lack of interest in this self-perpetuating thread, it seems, in spite of the OP having made only the one post here, and not having logged in for 8 months ... ;)

No lack of interest in this self-perpetuating thread, it seems, in spite of the OP having made only the one post here, and not having logged in for 8 months ... ;)

Perhaps he is spending his profits from using a managed trading service. ?:LOL: