Broker/Charting software that features volume

unexposed

I have been having a great deal of trouble trying to find software that features the volume information within the charts. I have tried many of the main UK firms, IG, CMC, City index but none of these feature such data. Looking at Colmex they have volume info, however i preferably would like a reputable broker regulated in the UK? If not some other form of reliable software where i can view this.

Any help much appreciated.

I have been having a great deal of trouble trying to find software that features the volume information within the charts. I have tried many of the main UK firms, IG, CMC, City index but none of these feature such data. Looking at Colmex they have volume info, however i preferably would like a reputable broker regulated in the UK? If not some other form of reliable software where i can view this.

Any help much appreciated.

volume for what instruments?

Did you actually want to have Volume data embedded into the chart itself or an indicator area below the chart like so...

Attachments

• volume.JPG
    volume.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 473
I also would like this information please. I trade the SP500, DOW and FTSE mainly. So volume data would be ideal for me also. Currently trading with Finspreads, who are owned by City Index.

Looking to also use Ninjatrader Brokerage but need need more inforrnation about them first.

Did you actually want to have Volume data embedded into the chart itself or an indicator area below the chart like so...

Thanks for the replies.

Yes an indicator like that would be ideal, but I have struggled to find a provider? I would be looking to mainly trade uk and us equities

Yes an indicator like that would be ideal, but I have struggled to find a provider? I would be looking to mainly trade uk and us equities

Check your inbox,please.

Did you find a broker similar to Colmex in the uk? I’m looking for one too after reading doubtful reviews about Colmex