Brexit Effect: Where Major Currency Will Be After Britain Exit European Union

jacshaun

Hello Everyone!

In this Thread We Will Be only focussing on events after Brexit on Major Currency Pair Like, :EURUSD, GBPUSD ,EURGBP AND GOLD AND SILVER

I will be keep updating this thread with every major changes in Brexit and post you about technical of GBP related and euro-related currency

Thanks!

i would suggest we do not assume there will be a brexit until it happens ?

Totally agree.It will impact market to high voltality during news and frustration to some traders and take home run for some traders too.May be have to check on the chart and see how price movement closely.

It will happen just 29th March After that its consequences 2019 will be year full of frustration

as i said ...lets see first ...

first rule of trading ...trade what you see and not what you think will happen

Totally agree.It will impact market to high voltality during news and frustration to some traders and take home run for some traders too.May be have to check on the chart and see how price movement closely.

enjoying my best ever period trading Cable ......loving the Brexit situation

enjoying my best ever period trading Cable ......loving the Brexit situation
Why are you trading cable on brexit rather than the weaker EUR. Does that mean you still trading the pound on the short side? Or are you trading short term news effects?

I think that nobody has correct answer on pound future value. There are so many news currently that it makes hard to make any future predictions on price. I am also not sure if market had already priced no-deal exit. If this is situation, then we shall see hard weakening of gbp