Brewski's Leverage Abuse

I must have misunderstood, sorry.

I will just trail the stop down when it allows me to until it takes me out, if I was trading and not gambling I probably would have trailed closer and got taken out when it bounced back to 21900

I must have misunderstood, sorry.

I will just trail the stop down when it allows me to until it takes me out, if I was trading and not gambling I probably would have trailed closer and got taken out when it bounced back to 21900

(y) right

I'm not looking to close it, I'm not going to lose my position over normal market behaviour unless it hits my trailing stop.

I'm not looking to close it, I'm not going to lose my position over normal market behaviour unless it hits my trailing stop.

"trailing stop" in my vernacular is ...fck i'm all in

means willing to give back a lot, to POSSIBLY get even more

but i'll settle for less, and probably will

thats my definition, :)

Everyone sees things differently that's the great thing about trading.

You see a 30 point retrace as "giving it back" where as I see it as normal market behaviour

Everyone sees things differently that's the great thing about trading.

You see a 30 point retrace as "giving it back" where as I see it as normal market behaviour

you called it, you had it dicked...how much more of hero do yo want to play?

you did good, buyers are stepping in

I'm not trying to be a hero, I'm doing what I said I'd do in my first post. If I don't stick to that then this entire journal is worthless. I had the majority of my losses back at one point and would have been more than happy but I've got to stick to the plan, do or die.

I'm not trying to be a hero, I'm doing what I said I'd do in my first post. If I don't stick to that then this entire journal is worthless. I had the majority of my losses back at one point and would have been more than happy but I've got to stick to the plan, do or die.

you still short DOW?

nothing is written in stone let alone the dow