Bradley Cowan & W.D Gann Courses for Sale

GramTrader

I have all of the Bradley Cowan courses for sale in hard copy, mint condition and with all charts. Also the W.D. Gann courses sold by Cowan. You will enjoy the books over any pdf and be able to roll out the charts for a clearer picture. Cost of individual courses, books or the entire package is much less than the advertised course and ebook prices.

Four Dimensional Stock Market Structures & Cycles - $150
Market Science Volumes I & II Square of Twelve & Market Dynamics - $150
Pentagonal Time Cycle Theory - $72
All of the above (Complete 4 book course Inc Pentagonal) - $270 ONO

WD Gann Master Courses: Includes W.D. Gann Master Course for Stocks, W.D. Gann Master Course for Commodities and Rare Writings of W.D. Gann + Charts - $400

EVERYTHING ABOVE - $650.00 (Includes Pentagonal which is not sold in a package anywhere) :clap:

Cycle Timer Software V1 will be thrown in and I will assist if you want to buy the V2 upgrade from the website.

Also:
WD Gann Technical Review - $50 more (worth > $100).

EVERYTHING LISTED - $700.00 (and I will throw in Delta Phenomenon for FREE) :clap:

Postage not included. Let me know if interested.

IMG_20140725_121400.jpg

$700 ???
Is that all ?

No chance.

I'll take them off your hands for $1000. Not a penny less.

$700 ???
Is that all ?

No chance.

I'll take them off your hands for $1000. Not a penny less.

Haha. The comparable brand new purchase price + pentagonal is $1044. With software > $1500. So is a pretty descent discount and is in brand new condition.

Hi, do you still have it?
Especially, registered for this thread.
Thanks
I have all of the Bradley Cowan courses for sale in hard copy, mint condition and with all charts. Also the W.D. Gann courses sold by Cowan. You will enjoy the books over any pdf and be able to roll out the charts for a clearer picture. Cost of individual courses, books or the entire package is much less than the advertised course and ebook prices.

Four Dimensional Stock Market Structures & Cycles - $150
Market Science Volumes I & II Square of Twelve & Market Dynamics - $150
Pentagonal Time Cycle Theory - $72
All of the above (Complete 4 book course Inc Pentagonal) - $270 ONO

WD Gann Master Courses: Includes W.D. Gann Master Course for Stocks, W.D. Gann Master Course for Commodities and Rare Writings of W.D. Gann + Charts - $400

EVERYTHING ABOVE - $650.00 (Includes Pentagonal which is not sold in a package anywhere) :clap:

Cycle Timer Software V1 will be thrown in and I will assist if you want to buy the V2 upgrade from the website.

Also:
WD Gann Technical Review - $50 more (worth > $100).

EVERYTHING LISTED - $700.00 (and I will throw in Delta Phenomenon for FREE) :clap:

Postage not included. Let me know if interested.

IMG_20140725_121400.jpg