Box breakout pro scalping

what a great trade knell showing scalping how its done in realtime. Ive posted a chart without giving it all away,but most of it is there to help TLB and his guys.top stuff

Attachments

• 2012-12-14_1436.png
    2012-12-14_1436.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 138
I don't think 15tlb is too open to other suggestions or approaches - this was his reply to someone who said you shouldn't apply a rigid system to trading:

Bxxocks

If you have a good well defined system , with all variables predefined , it will work consistently.Most here are not capable or knowledgeable enough or experienced to write these types of systems.

I don't think 15tlb is too open to other suggestions or approaches - this was his reply to someone who said you shouldn't apply a rigid system to trading:

Bxxocks

If you have a good well defined system , with all variables predefined , it will work consistently.Most here are not capable or knowledgeable enough or experienced to write these types of systems.

It is not that , I am listening ...but I see a set up which works as well.Knell gave good advice .

Bxxocks

Yeah- I've found he has a closed mind -post any other break out system .ie Darvas, and he ridicules you:rolleyes:

Bxxocks

tlb has truly admirable discipline required for this type of trading..me, not so much

tlb has truly admirable discipline required for this type of trading..me, not so much

Unfortunately, if the system or method doesn't adapt to market conditions, it can get you killed, and following it blindly may be admirable in one sense but akin to bashing your head against a wall in another. If the market doesn't have a trend, there's no point trying to follow what's not there.

so everyone's system has a name, I better copyright mine ....

I hereby name it "The Knell Scalp"