Box breakout pro scalping

Attachments

• IMG_14122012_112954.jpg
    IMG_14122012_112954.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 136
That is the point of breakouts , most fail in a choppy market .I am trading this system.Conditions will improve.

This market is choppy , and I should have respected the down trendines and major resistance .Better to keep out.The 4 hour trend lines are breaking and mixed , take a look at 4 hr trendlines.

In a down trend look for trend retracement to trend line ,OR 15 MIN lwma 18, resistance and wait for the break of up trend line, and sell only.

In a up trend look for trend retracement to trend line , Or 15 MIN lwma 18, support and wait for the break of down trend line, and buy only.

Attachments

• IMG_14122012_132050.jpg
    IMG_14122012_132050.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 133
The 4 hour trend line is broken .Down t/l formed on 30 m.

I managed to get some shorts at 79 for 15 pips but they do not count , as i did not call them here.All losses are real and accurate.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 138
tlb, when you're scalping, forget about 4hr trendlines, they're meaningless when you're looking for 10 pips, you're going to bleed like a stuffed pig trading this way

I'll give you a highly profitable scalping method which will probably suite your style..FOR FREE!!

Start using Fibonacci, works great on IG advanced charts. Whenever EU moves by 30 pips or more then place a trade to retrace that movement back to the the fib 38% point (subtract spread from exit price though), if the price carries on past your entry then redraw the fib lines and still exit at 38% (your profit will reduce but you have a clear exit point)

You will make more pips scalping this way per day with far less trading...

I challenge you to find any movement on the EU on a m5 chart which has not retraced by 38%...does not matter where EU is trending, EU is highly liquid and never moves in a straight line...only use this for EU because it is so liquid and also avoid using it during major news events. Also works best when both US and Europe sessions are open 14:30 to 16:30...

Seriously, try it, give up on current method...please!!

EU hit a low of 13067 at 13:35, short EU when price hits 13097, if 13097 was the top, then exit just before 13085, taking into account spread this will net 10 pips....

Adapt it for yourself by exiting at 50% on a lower stake depending on what kind of day it is...

looks a lot more sensible than what your doing and listen to what he says about the fib levels,he has clearly put a lot of research into it. Time to move on,stop pretending,good luck