Box breakout pro scalping

Well, it has been fun and useful in this thread. Now my calls out are forever over because my strategy isn't suitable for that, and I have finally found what was I seeking - a strategy with enormous potential, high activity level, high win rate, low drawdown, and low risks. I have had the strategy since the beginning through my own invention. But I did not have the knowledge, experience, and skills to make the best of it until now. The potential of it did show when I had a string of 80 consecutive winners when someone asked how hard was it to achieve 10 winner in a row. Well, it wasn't hard then, or now :).

Now the market ATM is all mine !

To show why call outs are not suitable, here's the statement of my today's trades:

153592d1358318187-box-breakout-pro-scalping-statement1.jpg

153594d1358318187-box-breakout-pro-scalping-statement2.jpg

153596d1358318187-box-breakout-pro-scalping-statement3.jpg

Attachments

• statement1.jpg
    statement1.jpg
    675.3 KB · Views: 504
  • statement2.jpg
    statement2.jpg
    557.3 KB · Views: 482
  • statement3.jpg
    statement3.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
Well, it has been fun and useful in this thread. Now my calls out are forever over because my strategy isn't suitable for that, and I have finally found what was I seeking - a strategy with enormous potential, high activity level, high win rate, low drawdown, and low risks. I have had the strategy since the beginning through my own invention. But I did not have the knowledge, experience, and skills to make the best of it until now. The potential of it did show when I had a string of 80 consecutive winners when someone asked how hard was it to achieve 10 winner in a row. Well, it wasn't hard then, or now :).

Now the market ATM is all mine !

To show why call outs are not suitable, here's the statement of my today's trades:

Hmmmmmm, Joe, my most profitable short term systems have a win rate of 50% and a profit factor of 2.1, taking 4 or 5 trades a day across 4 pairs (they still have losing days) - my long term systems have 38% and 4.3, taking 1-2 trades a day across 2 pairs (they still have losing months) - 80 winners in a row can surely only be achieved with the tiniest of TP and the widest of stops, there is no mathematical justification for any other way that I have seen in all my years. The most winners I have had in a row is 16, which I considered to be massive anomaly and near enough 4 standard deviations. Fancy sharing or is it one of those manual systems that just can't be described in pseudo code? ;)

Hmmmmmm, Joe, my most profitable short term systems have a win rate of 50% and a profit factor of 2.1, taking 4 or 5 trades a day across 4 pairs (they still have losing days) - my long term systems have 38% and 4.3, taking 1-2 trades a day across 2 pairs (they still have losing months) - 80 winners in a row can surely only be achieved with the tiniest of TP and the widest of stops, there is no mathematical justification for any other way that I have seen in all my years. The most winners I have had in a row is 16, which I considered to be massive anomaly and near enough 4 standard deviations. Fancy sharing or is it one of those manual systems that just can't be described in pseudo code? ;)

Nobody here ever shared anything with me. So, no I am not going to share. But I can give you some clues in the following chart. If you find them, then finder keepers.

I have just been at the spreadsheet: at 10% account growth a day, I should be a millionaire in about 100 odd business days without adding any more money to the play account.

153624d1358351117-box-breakout-pro-scalping-share.jpg

Attachments

• share.jpg
    share.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 723
Last edited:
Nobody here ever shared anything with me. So, no I am not going to share. But I can give you some clues in the following chart. If you find them, then finder keepers.

I have just been at the spreadsheet: at 10% account growth a day, I should be a millionaire in about 100 odd business days without adding any more money to the play account.

153624d1358351117-box-breakout-pro-scalping-share.jpg

Haha, I don't think I can derive much from that.

Unfortunately 3/4s of that goes to the taxman when you consider your payments on account. It sucks. Talk about a drawdown.

Even though I continue to make sizeable mistakes, mostly procedural and those that came from impatience, my winning edge is proving to be extremely resilient and able to pay for those mistakes.

In my latest trading I am using a winning trade to offset greater risks in another trade, essentially making both trades free. If both come in aces, my day would have been made.

Winning brent oil:
153680d1358439870-box-breakout-pro-scalping-trade1.jpg

Speculative eur-usd:
153682d1358439870-box-breakout-pro-scalping-trade2.jpg

Attachments

• trade1.jpg
    trade1.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 576
  • trade2.jpg
    trade2.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 593