Books

neiljones

Hello All
I have been reading various books about online trading for about a year now, and have been activly trading since March. I know i have lots more to learn, so i was going 2 buy another book and the same 3 books keep popping up that people reccomend the books are :-

Disciplined Trader ( Mark Douglas)
Come into my trading room (Wiley)
Trading 4 a living (Wiley)

have any of u read any of these? if so which 1 do u recommend??
Thanks in advance Neil

neiljones said:
Hello All
I have been reading various books about online trading for about a year now, and have been activly trading since March. I know i have lots more to learn, so i was going 2 buy another book and the same 3 books keep popping up that people reccomend the books are :-

Disciplined Trader ( Mark Douglas)
Come into my trading room (Wiley)
Trading 4 a living (Wiley)

have any of u read any of these? if so which 1 do u recommend??
Thanks in advance Neil

Neil

Have read the first two on your list. Both are good books.

I would say CIMTR is more of a general read and covers the basics, upwards and helps you develop an actual trading plan, including money management etc with a bit about psychology.

Disciplined trader very much concentrates on the psychology of trading and I would say is aimed at the more experienced trader who is looking to develop these aspects of their trading.

I think both are good books and would echo the recommendations. I would say get CIMTR first and be comfortable with this book, before reading disciplined trader.