Books

neiljones

3 0
Hello All
I have been reading various books about online trading for about a year now, and have been activly trading since March. I know i have lots more to learn, so i was going 2 buy another book and the same 3 books keep popping up that people reccomend the books are :-

Disciplined Trader ( Mark Douglas)
Come into my trading room (Wiley)
Trading 4 a living (Wiley)

have any of u read any of these? if so which 1 do u recommend??
Thanks in advance Neil

darrenf

481 3
neiljones said:
Hello All
I have been reading various books about online trading for about a year now, and have been activly trading since March. I know i have lots more to learn, so i was going 2 buy another book and the same 3 books keep popping up that people reccomend the books are :-

Disciplined Trader ( Mark Douglas)
Come into my trading room (Wiley)
Trading 4 a living (Wiley)

have any of u read any of these? if so which 1 do u recommend??
Thanks in advance Neil

Neil

Have read the first two on your list. Both are good books.

I would say CIMTR is more of a general read and covers the basics, upwards and helps you develop an actual trading plan, including money management etc with a bit about psychology.

Disciplined trader very much concentrates on the psychology of trading and I would say is aimed at the more experienced trader who is looking to develop these aspects of their trading.

I think both are good books and would echo the recommendations. I would say get CIMTR first and be comfortable with this book, before reading disciplined trader.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock