Book on forex (on a quant level)

Straddle8

Dear traders,

Can anyone of you advise me a book on forex trading for people who are already familiar with trading? I've already red over 120 books on trading in stocks and futures, and dozens of academic papers on the subject of stocks and futures and options.

In a few months I'm going to start on a new job in where I'll be dealing with forex traders. My plan is to gain some knowledge into the world of forex trading. E.g. fundamental analysis on forex, correlation between the currencies, tests for serial correlation on the EUR/USD, ...

I've tried to find a a book on Amazon, but there are so many books on forex I don't know where to start.

Dear traders,

Can anyone of you advise me a book on forex trading for people who are already familiar with trading? I've already red over 120 books on trading in stocks and futures, and dozens of academic papers on the subject of stocks and futures and options.

In a few months I'm going to start on a new job in where I'll be dealing with forex traders. My plan is to gain some knowledge into the world of forex trading. E.g. fundamental analysis on forex, correlation between the currencies, tests for serial correlation on the EUR/USD, ...

I've tried to find a a book on Amazon, but there are so many books on forex I don't know where to start.
try 'currency trading and intermarket analysis' by ashraf laidi, gives a fantastic exaplanation of currency fundamentals and intermarket forces between gold oil, commodities interest rates etc . i remember black swan posted a link to a correlation calculator which was great, i suppose you could pm him

wat books have u read yourself? over 120 you said

- Bill O Neil
- Alexander Elder
- The mathematics of money management
- Evidence based TA
- TA for dummies
- Currency trading for dummies
- The encyclopedia of chart patterns
- Getting started with chart patterns
- Trading in the zone
- The disciplined trader
- The psychology of trading
- Trade you way to financial freedom

See for yourself :p

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/Straddle1985/IMGP5797.jpg

It's a part of my collection, since I'm living at two places

Dear traders,

youve read 120 books and dont know what the best ones are ?

hunt the big forums and the review lists and most googled names

the classics are the best for me regardless of forex or stocks written in the early days

Fear and greed , Fear and Greed

good luck (y)
N