Bloody hell

gtspeed

Hi all

I know the trolls will be on this in a instant with " learn your craft and study the market" :clap:

No one knows the future but law of average must fall in line sometime . Is it me or when a trade is sort of going good , rolls into a negative a little before struggling to move forward a mere 10 points over an hour yet when bad rockets away 40 - 50 points without even looking back 1 point within minutes. I guess no matter your skill set this will happen so is flipping a coin with good money management as good a strategy as the tech that I have studied for 2 years.

Just a thought

If you expect a movement to happen and it doesnt go your way then you are wrong and you need to get out.Obviously you must give it a little leway.Trading is very difficult and if you keep it small you may make a small amount.But is it worth the stress?

Are you sure it happens as often as you think?
Are you sure its not just you remembering the bad events more than the good ones?

Are you trading on a really small time-frame, where a short burst takes you out more often and easily?

Your last comment shows you are frustrated at the time you have invested.
You also seems to think the "tech" matters. It doesnt, if it removes you from the underlying ebb and flow of the markets organic nature.

Might be a good idea to evaluate your strategy.
Do you trade in isolation, or with others, albeit remotely?

Hope you find a good resolution.
Keep with it, the investment will be worth it.

Hi all

I know the trolls will be on this in a instant with " learn your craft and study the market" :clap:

No one knows the future but law of average must fall in line sometime . Is it me or when a trade is sort of going good , rolls into a negative a little before struggling to move forward a mere 10 points over an hour yet when bad rockets away 40 - 50 points without even looking back 1 point within minutes. I guess no matter your skill set this will happen so is flipping a coin with good money management as good a strategy as the tech that I have studied for 2 years.

Just a thought

Take the 10

Just a thought

Hi all

Just a thought

dont worry - 10,000 hours of screen and study time will hopefully let you see the matrix ....

N ;)