Blondes or Brunettes. Which do you prefer?

Blondes or Brunettes. Which do you prefer?

• Blondes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Brunettes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I like blondes & brunettes equally

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
Which ever one likes me first.

Yeah, me too i suppose.

I really like fit birds with really dark hair. And i really like fit birds with bonde hair, and mousy light brown hair also.
Some ginners can even get my vote :eek:. But remember, there's ginger and there's GINGER :eek::LOL::!:

Overall, brunettes may just have my vote. But its a maximum of 54:48 ;). Firstly the bird has to look good. Hair colour is just the finishing touches.

I can see you've put some serious thought into this. Gotta agree with the hard body principle, but on the other hand extra curves is totally perfect too. It's a win win situation whatever the colours. :love:

Not fussed but same colour top and tail, otherwise my little brain gets confused :LOL:

Attractive brunettes 1st choice.

Blondes for practicing....:devilish:

How can you tell a smart blonde from a dumb blonde....the smart blondes have dark roots.

And then there is height as well.

Anyone else completely knocked sideways by Penny Lancaster doing the go-go on Strictly? Holy moly Rodney.

I guess I finally got round to answering the question. Blonde.

For me it is not the air colour per se, it is how well the hair and skin match/blend. Foe example, a girl can have fantastic dark brown hair, but if her skin looks too pale or to pink, she doesn't look quite right. Same with blondes & redheads also.

Last edited:
Many thanks JTrader. Definetly made my mind up now. Less demand for blondes. :)

I believe that the blue eyed brunette of the species is also a very popular choice ;).