Is BLOCKCHAIN the future of every country ?

Pat494

Legendary member
My idea of what blockchain is, is very sketchy. So here is a video to explain it a bit more. Every transaction will be recorded it seems.

Blockchain could slash the cost of transactions and reshape the economy.

Transformative applications are still far away. But it makes sense to evaluate their possibilities now and invest in developing technology that can enable them. They will be most powerful when tied to a new business model in which the logic of value creation and capture departs from existing approaches. Such business models are hard to adopt but can unlock future growth for companies.

Consider how law firms will have to change to make smart contracts viable. They’ll need to develop new expertise in software and blockchain programming. They’ll probably also have to rethink their hourly payment model and entertain the idea of charging transaction or hosting fees for contracts, to name just two possible approaches. Whatever tack they take, executives must be sure they understand and have tested the business model implications before making any switch.

CONCLUSION
In addition to providing a good template for blockchain’s adoption, TCP/IP has most likely smoothed the way for it. TCP/IP has become ubiquitous, and blockchain applications are being built on top of the digital data, communication, and computation infrastructure, which lowers the cost of experimentation and will allow new use cases to emerge rapidly.

No matter what the context, there’s a strong possibility that blockchain will affect your business. The very big question is when.

I think a lot of people focus on the crypto aspect of blockchain technology which is fair enough as it's the front end that people see. But in many cases this leads to dismissiveness of a technology that will probably revolutionise the way data is stored and processed. This will apply in and out of the financial sector.

I think a lot of people focus on the crypto aspect of blockchain technology which is fair enough as it's the front end that people see. But in many cases this leads to dismissiveness of a technology that will probably revolutionise the way data is stored and processed. This will apply in and out of the financial sector.

Yes I agree entirely. I believe that bitcoin was only invented to prove that a blockchain process works, rather than the other way round..
I think blockchain could be superb for things like property ownership, or perhaps valuable items such as works of art etc... to prove ownership, to disrupt theft and crime. This is my Dragons Den idea, anyway !

Yes I agree entirely. I believe that bitcoin was only invented to prove that a blockchain process works, rather than the other way round..
I think blockchain could be superb for things like property ownership, or perhaps valuable items such as works of art etc... to prove ownership, to disrupt theft and crime. This is my Dragons Den idea, anyway !
I think it can even go as far as helping to level the playing field with elections. Votes cast on the blockchain are immutable and unchanged, verified by everyone. Will make it for harder to falsify votes and also allows for anonymity for those voting as it should be.