Bitcoin brokers

ceroade

4 1
Not every broker platform is reliable but few are with high security and stability, so for leverage margin trading i use PrimeXBT and Bitmex as I feel secure when trading on them and i am okay with the fees, as one has lower fees (Primexbt). But lets not forget that holding on exchanges always bears some kind of a risk.

Akinozragore

28 2
Not every broker platform is reliable but few are with high security and stability, so for leverage margin trading i use PrimeXBT and Bitmex as I feel secure when trading on them and i am okay with the fees, as one has lower fees (Primexbt). But lets not forget that holding on exchanges always bears some kind of a risk.
I've never heard about platforms like these :)What is the daily volume trading on these platforms? What cryptocurrensies are traied? What kind of liquidity is there? What is there position in rating? Forexample, in coinmarketcap rating?
Why did you choose particulary these platforms for traiding? You are righting about the securaty and stability, but how are they backed? I just want to understand, why did you make a desicion to trust your money not Binance or Huobi, which has reputation, huge trading volumes and millions of clients, but some clearly small and less know crypto exchanges :)

alexwinkler

5 1
Ha ya @Akinozragore, I had the same thoughts.. what are these exchanges.

I recently made a video regarding exchanges and fees: Best Crypto Exchanges: How To Reduce Crypto Fees

For me credibility and volume are super important. Almost all crypto exchanges lack any decent interface. Atleast coming from TOS or tried and tested traditional equity platforms + the fees are all absurd.

Still cryptos an exciting space and I love trading it.

aa9

18 0
Hi folks

just wondering if any one of you know a reputable broker that offers bitcoin on margin or CFD bitcoin related products

I've noticed AVA trade in my google searches, but these guys do not inspire me with too much confidence!

Thanks again
You can try coinexx they offer over 25 crypto coins for trading and you will get margin on the CFDs as well.

Silverston

19 3
GKFX do BTC and they have a spread bet platform using MT4. Never had problems with them but saying that never traded BTC with them just Forex