Birmingham & The Black Country.

Hiya,

I'm relatively new to this, from Burton upon Trent. Attended expensive training courses in London and felt I'd learnt nothing! If you're low on numbers I'd be happy to join, but I'm afraid I wouldn't add much to the party.

J

Thanks for your responses... J & ukmartin.

I'm sure we can help. If not at our group meeting, (usually for intermediate level traders only) then at some other venue. If you would like to discuss this further, please PM me with your Skype address, or more publicly, here.

Regards

specialfx.

Hi specialfx
I would definatly like to attend some sort of meeting.

I am new to trading, but would love to be given the chance to meet other more experienced traders, even if I could just observe. I would happily contribute for the Wi-Fi charge

Martin

Hi specialfx
I would definatly like to attend some sort of meeting.

I am new to trading, but would love to be given the chance to meet other more experienced traders, even if I could just observe. I would happily contribute for the Wi-Fi charge

Martin

I'm sure we can organise something. I'll be in touch.

I'm arranging a daytime meeting for serious traders on either Wednesday, July 11 or 18. Depending on the location of traders the venue will be in Bromsgrove or on the Hagley Road, just outside Birmingham City Centre.

All traders are welcome, whatever markets you trade.

Please note your interest on this thread.

If there are traders that would rather meet for an evening social get-together, pease let me know.

Last edited:
Hi i am new to this group, and would defo be interested in attending a meeting. Email address is [email protected].
Would be great to meet sooner, I’m from Birmingham to meet up more regularly.

This is very interesting. I would love to be able to be apart of this. Wondering if this is still active.

Hi uktraderexpert & david,
There won't be another group meeting this year, but I can set up a meeting in Brum for three or four of us; say mid November.

Let me know if you're interested.

Regards

specialfx

I have decided to finish posting on the "Birmingham & The Black Country" thread, and have started a new thread here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/meetups/164666-west-midlands-traders-meeting.html#post2050560

The "West Midlands Traders Meeting." thread will extend the catchment area considerably and should attract more traders to our meetings. Furthermore, I think it would be a good idea to include a wider range of instruments for discussion rather than the current forex bias.

I am considering a meeting for sometime in March. If you are interested in attending, or have any ideas for inclusion, please post here.

specialfx

Happy New Year

I thought it might be a good idea to copy this post from the "WestMids.." thread.

If there are any traders in the Birmingham area who would like to join in a few hours of live trading and discussion, we shall be meeting here:

Hagley Road Hotels - Book Cheap Hotels On Hagley Road - Premier Inn

next Tuesday, April 9th. at 10:00 a.m. WiFi is free.

The car park is just inside Norfolk Road.

Regards

specialfx

Think like a man of action. Act like a man of thought