Binary Options/Spot FX social trading for free

6 Feb

USD/CHF PUT – ITM

picture share

There was a downtrend and then as you can see we had a reversal (61.8% Fibonacci Retracement) and the price couldn’t overcome the EMAs. Also, at the same level there was a previous broken support which could easily act as a resistance. I took a PUT with 30 minutes expiry time which was deep ITM.

print screen windows xp

Here you can see the 1min chart. Notice that before the fall ,in every try of the price to rise (with high bullish volume) there is a stopping volume pattern with a higher bearish volume. (selling climax candles)

screenshot

More details, screenshots:

http://mytradelook.com/forums/topic/live-trades-feb-2014/#post-1252

CySEC Bitcoin Warning

http://mytradelook.com/cysecwarning-about-bitcoin/

Kind Regards,
Kostasze

screen shot software

Dear members of mytradelook.com,

I want to let you know for some changes to the site during the last week.

- First of all, we have a new design (as you can notice) which will add more functionality to the site.

- We have a new and stronger chat. I will keep the old chat for private chatting between us but the live trades will be in the new chat which you will see in the site.

example

screenshot utility

Here is an example.

- As you know from last week my main trading changed (London Session).

- I’m happy to announce that the Auto-trading project is moving. The next days I’m going to make some first beta tests to the system. Although, there are some issues to be solved (compatibility, terms, expiry time issue etc.) and I’m still in discussions. For anything new, I’ll let you know.

Kind Regards,

Kostasze

PS: nice week with 100% success rate (4 trades + 1 NFP, the trades/signals were given/shared for free to mytradelook.com)

Tomorrow Monday 10 Feb,2014 (only for tomorrow) the trading session will be during the US session, 1 hour after the opening of Wall St. The other days will be during the London session, normally.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Kostasze

10 Feb (One ITM binary trade & 1 Spot trade(20,5 PIPS gain), the trades/signals were given/shared for free)

EUR/USD PUT - ITM

how do i print screen

Here you can see the 30min chart. I took a PUT binary option contract (put arrow) with 30 minutes expiry time. In this chart you can see that the price hit the high of the day (HOD). Very long bullish candle with buying climax and a small rejection at the previous resistance area in an overbought condition.

Another clue for this trade came from the 5min chart.

screen shot in windows

I want you to see the blue rectangle. The price is moving up to the HOD (according to the 30min chart) but as you can see at the blue rectangle we have a stopping volume pattern in which the bearish volume is bigger than the bullish.

-Should you take a trade after the pattern based on the 5min chart?

No. This is just an evidence that the bears were starting to have strength. The right place for the trade was the HOD at the 30min chart above and the volume gave us an extra clue that the reversal at that level was possible. As it happened finally, we had a nice 3 PIPS drop (7 PIPS the biggest drop during the 30mins) and the trade was a nice ITM.

photo share

Spot trade

10 Feb

asset: USD/CHF
spread:1,6 pips (FXCM)
sell
SL: 10 pips
Gain: 20,5 PIPS
Return: 200% (based on the money I risked for this trade (SL) )

As I posted above in the morning I closed this spot trade with a 20,5 PIPS profit.

Here is the final chart the time I closed the trade

how to take a screenshot on a pc

There was already a nice downtrend and the price came to the triple EMA. It couldn’t overcome that area and also we have some nice rejections with buying climax below the 89 EMA (Notice the buying climax pin bar). The SL order is a little bit above the 89 EMA near the previous broken support (around 10pips), Finally we had a drop and I banked 20,5 PIPS in about an hour.

Why did I closed there?

Because as I said above there was already a downtrend (we weren’t a the beginning of a new downtrend and the space for profit was specific). Also, if you notice the bearish volume was decreasing.

Another clue for this trade was the daily setup.

image ru

The price was moving to the last support and it was very possible to come to the area to test the level. As it happened.

img

Kind Regards,
Kostasze

Last edited:
11 Feb

EUR/GBP PUT – ITM

print screen windows

We were in a downtrend the last hours and here you can see the 30min chart. The price came back to the EMAs (50-61.8% Fibonacci retracement level) and it couldn’t break through, we have a nice rejection. I took a PUT binary option contract (put arrow) with 30 minutes expiry time.

Another clue was came from the 5min chart.

windows 7 screen shot

Look at the blue rectangle. We have a nice pin bar with buying climax which was rejected by the triple EMA.
Finally, we had a nice 5pips drop and the trade was ITM.

green shot

more details, screenshots
http://mytradelook.com/forums/topic/live-trades-feb-2014/

Best,
Kostasze

12 Feb

AUD/USD PUT – ITM

how to print screen on pc

Here you can see the 15min chart. A new downtrend was forming that time and I took a put with 30 minutes expiry time (put arrow). We had some nice lower highs and the price had difficulties to broke the EMAs. Also, at the 5min chart we had a nice stopping volume pattern some minutes before our entry. Finally, we had a drop and the trade was a nice ITM.

screengrab

Kind Regards,
Kostasze

13 Feb (one ITM binary trade and almost 100PIPS banked last night at Spot)

EUR/USD PUT – ITM

screenshot pc

Here you can see the 15min chart. I took a put binary option contract with 30 minutes expiry time (put arrow). Price hit previous day highs and have a nice pin bar and a nice fake breakout as well. The trade was ITM.

SPOT TRADES

Yesterday I posted this NZD/USD analysis for the members.

screen capture tool

A new dowtrend is forming for NZD/USD. Lower Highs, the price broke the EMAs and is moving below the. Also, much bearish volume. There was an opportunity at the first stopping volume pattern (it would have gain around 20pips right now but I missed it). If the trend is strong we should see a come back to the EMAs in a lower high spot with Stopping volume pattern or volume with beairsh intentions. If these criteria will meet the blue rectangle could be a next possible entry for short positions.

Finally the price acted as predicted

photo hosting

asset: NZD/USD
spread:1,8 pips (FXCM)
sell
SL: 10 pips
Gain: 17,7 PIPS
Return: 177% (based on the money I risked for this trade (SL) )

The NZD/USD analysis was posted yesterday above. As I said a new downtrend was forming and we should see a new stopping volume pattern at the come back to the EMAs at a lower high spot. At the above setup you can see that the price acted as predicted(notice the new stopping volume pattern) with a 30-35pips space for profit. I closed it with 17,7 as I had another two profitable trades and I didn’t need one more to running during the night.

asset: AUD/USD
spread:1,5 pips (FXCM)
sell
SL: 20 pips
Gain: 37 PIPS
Return: near 200% (based on the money I risked for this trade (SL) )

asset: AUD/USD
spread:1,5 pips (FXCM)
sell
SL: 20 pips
Gain: 41,2 PIPS
Return: a little bit above 200% (based on the money I risked for this trade (SL) )

image search

This currency pair had a similar behavior last night with NZD/USD. The price was moving below the trendline, a new downtrend was forming, lower highs and much bearish volume. I opened two shorts positions, the first one at the first put arrow at the doji bar and the second when the price hit the trendline. The price rejected with selling climax from the EMAs and the trendline (notice the first red candle) and the the news (high impact for AUD) helped and caused this huge drop which hit quickly my TPs. 78,2 PIPS total gain from AUD/USD.

greenshot

http://mytradelook.com/forums/topic/forex-trades-2014/

Kind Regards,
Kostasze

14 Feb

14 Feb

USD/CHF PUT – ITM

image search

We were in a downtrend and here you can see the 15min chart. The pricee hit the 89 EMA and we have bearish volume and a nice rejection (doji candle). I took a put binary option contract with 30 minutes expiry time. Finally, we had a nice drop around 10PIPS and the trade ended deep ITM.

picture share

We had a nice week with 100% success rate for binary options and around +120 PIPS banked in FX. (all the trades/signals were given/shared for free)

Have a great weekend!
Kind Regards,
Kostasze

mytradelook.com : 470 total members, over 300 active!

images

I' m happy to announce that our community is growing, mytradelook.com has now 470 members and more than 300 of them are active members and real-time traders!

Kind Regards,

Kostasze

Last edited:
Hello,
I want to inform you that there is a server's issue and you can't access the site. So, we have to wait the hosting company.

Thank you for your patience.
Kind Regards,
Kostasze

how do i print screen

######### FIXED ##########
The server problem was fixed, I took a trade in the morning which was ITM but unfortunately I couldn't share it/give the signal due to the above problem . I'll post the trade and I'll reply to your messages asap.

Thank you!

Hello everyone,
today morning there was a server issue(GoDaddy) and the site was not available. Now the server issue fixed. I took an ITM binary trade today but I couldn't share it/give the signal because of the server issue. If there will be a similar issue in the future you can always visit mytradelook.com threads (BOD, BON, T2W) to look for updates or a message of mine. Thank you for your patience!

17 Feb

AUD/USD PUT - ITM

imgurl

There was a nice downtrend and a nice reversal (with a pin bar) at the try of the price to break the EMAs. I took a PUT binary Option contract with 30mins expiry time (put arrow). Also, at the 5min chart there was a selling climax candle below the EMAs. Finally, we had a nice 5pips drop and the trade ended ITM.

screenshot tool

Kind Regards,
Kostasze

18 Feb

USD/JPY PUT – ITM

image post

Here you can see the 15min chart. As you can see we were in a downtrend. The price couldn’t break the EMAs. I took a PUT binary option contract with 30 minutes expiry time.

screenshot

Also, at the 5min chart the price had difficulties to break the triple EMA and there was also low volume below it. We had a 4-5pips drop and the trade ended ITM.

http://mytradelook.com/forums/topic/live-trades-feb-2014/page/2/#post-1435

Kind Regards,
Kostasze

19 Feb

AUD/USD PUT – ITM

image hosting

Here you can see the 30min chart. We had an extended uptrend in the morning which broke the short-term resistances from the lower TFs. There is a strong resistance from the previous day in which we have a nice rejection in an overbought condition. I took a PUT contract with 30 minutes expiry time which was ITM.

http://mytradelook.com/forums/topic/live-trades-feb-2014/page/2/#post-1444

Best,
Kostasze

20 Feb

USD/JPY PUT – OTM

image upload

Today we had the first OTM of the month. Here you can see the 30min chart. It was a good setup. There was a strong downtrend the whole day, the price hit the trendline and was rejected by the EMAs after a fake break. However, the price moved higher and the trade ended OTM. I still remain bearish on FX (EUR/GBP from last night).

Kind Regards,
Kostasze

21 Feb

USD/JPY PUT – ITM

screenshot

There was a nice downtrend and as you can see at the 30min chart the price had difficulties to break the EMAs (50-61.8% Fib retracement level). Also, at the 5min chart the price had difficulties to break the triple 34 EMA and the selling climax candle before the price reach the level show us that there are sellers and a drop it was possible. Finally, we had a nice drop and the trade ended deep ITM.

how do i print screen

80% success rate for the week after two weeks with 100%, all the trades/signals were given/shared for free.

windows screenshot

http://mytradelook.com/forums/topic/live-trades-feb-2014/page/2/#post-1457

Have a great weekend!
Kind Regards,
Kostasze