Binary options/smart options with bonuses

UrosJ

Hello board i'm here to offer you my services,

I'm a relationship manager & broker at www.onetwotrade.com, I personally provide hourly/daily information to all my clients about the latest news and potential stock options which could be very beneficial to make profits. I ensure all my clients are making profits because if they don't make profits, I don't get commission so it's in my interest to make you money.

We are offering bonuses for first time accounts. The amount of the bonus starts at 60 pounds and goes up depending on the amount cashed into your sign up.

I'm not going to write slabs of text trying to sell you the service. Essentially it's up to you whether you want to make money with little to no hassle or not.

If you are interested, check out our introductory video and then either PM me here or email me and i'll contact you directly.

Explore a revolutionary product - OneTwoTrade - YouTube

My email is: [email protected]

"Go as far as you can see, and when you get there , you will see further."

Have a great day!

Hello board i'm here to offer you my services,

I'm a relationship manager & broker at www.onetwotrade.com, I personally provide hourly/daily information to all my clients about the latest news and potential stock options which could be very beneficial to make profits. I ensure all my clients are making profits because if they don't make profits, I don't get commission so it's in my interest to make you money.

We are offering bonuses for first time accounts. The amount of the bonus starts at 60 pounds and goes up depending on the amount cashed into your sign up.

I'm not going to write slabs of text trying to sell you the service. Essentially it's up to you whether you want to make money with little to no hassle or not.

If you are interested, check out our introductory video and then either PM me here or email me and i'll contact you directly.

Explore a revolutionary product - OneTwoTrade - YouTube

My email is: [email protected]

"Go as far as you can see, and when you get there , you will see further."

Have a great day!

Onetwotrade, isn't that the company we caught using fake testimonials to take money off people? Maybe you should give up and disappear.

Onetwotrade, isn't that the company we caught using fake testimonials to take money off people? Maybe you should give up and disappear.

Fake? How about you come into the office right now and meet me in person and I show you right in front of you anything you wanted to know.

Office is right next to aldgate station, if you want to arrange a meeting then let me know.

Fake? How about you come into the office right now and meet me in person and I show you right in front of you anything you wanted to know.

Office is right next to aldgate station, if you want to arrange a meeting then let me know.

Uros,

Can I kindly advise you to stop this, you are 100% in the wrong, your company has used fake testimonials which some would argue is a criminal offence under the Fraud Act. At the very least you have breached any number of advertising standards regulations. So please rather than adding to your problems just shut up and go away. In fact take the rest of the day off, if you dont it could end up being a very bad day.

So what's it to be Uros, more of the same, a public airing of your dishonest advertising practices? Or will you stop spamming forums with this rubbish.

Because I'm on a train right now and I don't have much else to entertain me. So I'm waiting for your answer.