Binary Option Intraday suggestion needed

bluesarif

Hi,

I am new to binary option and would like to know how the experts carry out their binary option INTRADAY trading.

Here I am looking for suggestions which can help me deduce characteristics (CALL/PUT) of a certain option within a time frame of 15/30/60 minutes or even up to 5 hours. I want to know what kind of charting and what indicators should I use.

If for instance you suggest MACD, what would be the combination of the periods for the time frame mentioned.

Any kind of suggestion will be helpful.

Hi,

I am new to binary option and would like to know how the experts carry out their binary option INTRADAY trading.

Hi there
I've only just started looking at binaries, so i'm no expert, and i look forward to hearing what the experts do, but here's what i do, and i've had a good success rate, albeit on demo.
I look at the fx daily binaries about 1.30 - 2 pm( i use nadex for a demo acct)
I then look at the daily chart on my mt4 acct. to see price action on a candle chart.I then see where the strike price is on the binary, and work out, judging by the price action so far for today, if its attractive or not
the only indicators i have on my normal fx charts are a couple of ma's, trendline, SR.
Today i took 2 trades, long e/$, short $/yen. Both profitable trades.The expiry is at 8pm by the way.
Hope this helps.

Hi,

Hi
I'm in the uk but haven't looked at nadex re opening an acct, i just use their demo.
The ma's i use are 20ema(thick red) and 50sma(thick blue).
the dotted red is 100ema which is the weekly20, and the dotted blue a 250sma which is weekly 50. I put those on to save toggling back and forth between daily and weekly chart. I've attached a chart, they give a good idea of the trend, and also act as SR.
Yes the times are GMT. Thanks for the links i'll look into those brokers.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 964