Binary Betting Personal Rankings

Thank you for the welcome, Julian. I already feel lucky to have come across the T2W... Binary betting is a very hooking subject, yet the information about it is so limited even on the net. It's good to have a group like this.

Just from reading your postings and the background material I've got some very useful information, although I did not manage to put it in place today. I was too busy following someone's recommendation to the letter and lost the sight of the whole picture :( Oh, well, I've learned my lesson. I'll try to do better next week ;)

By the way, Julian, your idea is very good, only it feels like a full time job to me. I wonder if Bearfaced will be willing to trade his 'freedom', he seems to have enough money already :)

The bear must be in his cave,There are many such trading rooms Lisa the ones that are free are the best ones.IMHO anyone charging for is doing it because they cannot trade.The best info is posted here free and is available in books.there are many free webinars and training provided by companies.The same applies to add on programmes they are often not worth the money.Ive been trading a while and just beggining to get my head round it. Most of the problems are in the mind. Our mind is not programmed to accept loses so we end up doing loads of erational trades etc. Not sure if you needed any of that but ive waited 90 mins for a trade so bored

Hmm, you must be right, the advice I followed today - I was paying for it...:eek:, yet I've learned much more on this site than from what was supplied as a reading material. So, it seems that the best things in life are free, ?

its a painful lesson we all go through while looking for the Holy Grail, a simple moving average can reap rewards if money management and discipline are right. Personally I use price action,volume,trendline and rsi. Ive spent a lot of time and money watching these markets so can read them well.but that doesnt mean making money is easy. I only make a liitle per day but use fixed odds and binaries so I can bet in small stakes with limited risk. As long as I make £100 a day I dont have to go back to work.Hopefully more will follow

2001-2007 i traded futures and broke even on the trading side but was trying to live of it so huge net lost. I gave up for a while started again this year

Julian, do know anything about ukalgorithms? Is he for real?

hi all,

googled ukalgorithams.

imho all i would offer is that all the stuff he is offering in the way of trading info and special information can be downloaded in the form of e books. plus the service is going to cost but not sure how much. i would recommend staying well away.:confused:

also fwiw the only binarys worth doing in my view are the hourlies on the dow through binary bet .com / igindex.

cheers bd.

Im with brutus, I use binary bet. Id keep looking you are always learning that way.There are lots of paltalk and skyperooms where you can pick up bits.There are a very very few genuine mentors around and I would go down that route until you have aproper understanding of what you are doing.Whats your set up,how long have you been trading, are u live etc

Julian and Brutus, thank you for the feedback, really appreciate it.

As for me, I am as green as you can get in the trading business - stumbled upon binaries just this week - got an account on binary bet and tried my hand on it ('blindfolded' one might say), but as you can imagine without any success. I signed up with some guru, who issued an action advice yesterday and left for Portugal to have a week off... good thing I did not put in the money he was suggesting... I am dropping him for sure :( .

However, I dissected my mistakes enough to learn a little, and have enough courage to try again. Most of the technical staff is beyond me, and I'm making use of the tradepedia (by the way, that is where I found a reference to that ukalgorithms guy - the link is not flashy but it is there). I suppose, you are right and there are no shortcuts in life. If I am to succeed I have 'to dig the ground' myself. ;)

Last edited:
share the wealth

are there any operators out there with rubbish prices? does anyone have any tips on exploiting these?

i am able to trade in the evenings so want to do DOW binaries in the evening. Which binary providers have the worst price for these? Should I pay to get a DOW or S&P future feed and try to trade off that?

any advice gladly received.

Cant see how u could trade without live pricesI use www.binarybet.com they are reliable and I have no problems with them. Not sure who has best prices guess it depends on what your trading

Betfair are about to launch lots of new financial markets tomorrow (Tuesday), I wouldn't be surprised if a major MM also starts at the same time, watch this space!

are there any operators out there with rubbish prices? does anyone have any tips on exploiting these?

i am able to trade in the evenings so want to do DOW binaries in the evening. Which binary providers have the worst price for these? Should I pay to get a DOW or S&P future feed and try to trade off that?

any advice gladly received.

i dont think you would make money over the long term trying to take advantage of pricing discrepancys from binary bets. in my experiance this doesnt occur very often and due to the fact that binarys are principaly unregulated then they can always void the bet due to whatever reason.

personally i dont think you can get much better than binarybet.com they do the hourly dow and if you are able to get access to reliable real time charts as well as finding a suitable system you will make money.

of course that takes time and hard work:devilish: