Betting big on Betonmarkets

oriana

Does anyone here bet on Betonmarkets using the highest bet available, ie aim to win £10,000 ( I know the £10,000 is not only your winnings but includes your stake as well ). If you do bet as big as this, has it been made difficult for you ? Have you been restricted in the amount you can bet?

Thanks,
oriana

Because they are bookmakers I would think they would be likely to restrict you but I have no personal experiance of this.

About a year ago they had a section in their FAQ which stated that all bets were hedged so that no matter how big the bets and how successful the better BOM always was covered hence they had no interest in the client's bet failing.

Suddenly that vanished from the FAQ completely. A member of the bom forum asked why.
The administrator's reply was simply a winking smilie I seem to recall!!!

Make of that what you will

I took beton mkts for just over 12 grand a while back ( from just a few hundred )and was putting 5000 pound bets on at a time , and they were as good as gold , ( this was when the commission was taken out of payout rather than a sort of spread as is now the case) .Compared with ladbrookes where i got lots of price no longer valid tickets on my would have been winning bets , was very good !!, and they sent all the money as soon as i requested it, no complaints !!