better indicator of investor sentiment?

afella

3 0
I found a web site that provides community recommendations for US market issues http://www.predictwallstreet.com . Essentially, the site's a free, open information exchange. Traders everywhere come together to give and gather information. Finally, a better indicator of investor sentiment?

afella

3 0
I'm just curious to see if it works or not. I'd like to start paper trading based on recommendations. Anybody have any experience with the results from this site?

afella

3 0
Perhaps a better question from this newbie: what makes you skeptical? What's setting off your alarm bells?

jonnyy40

Experienced member
1,329 11
sorry

I'm sorry - I was bored and couldn't help 'saying' something! - how big is this well of sentiment? - How many enter any old stock ticker just to gain entry? - it's a good ploy to get people looking in,feeling involved (more gullible?). More users=better for sponsors. Feeling part of a community=more susceptible to selling? There's a good thread " Are you a member of the Zurich club" or similar by jls 483 somewhere.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock