Best UK Trading Bureau

Chief73 said:
Hi BundBaby,

Can't answer you question on what is the best Trading arcade in the UK, as there are far too many. but I think what is important is what can they offer YOU on a case-by-case basis...... Everybody needs something a little different. Clearly most of the monkeys on hear thinks low RT costs make you a better trader...... Granted if it affects your bottom line, and puts more cash in your pocket. Then you could argue this makes you a more successful trader........... But I think if you know what you need to improve your style of trading your half way there!!!!
I have been to some of the "Best/Biggest?" Arcades in London, and they all offer different things. But recently I have gone full circle and have ended up back at the place I started my trading career. And I think what they offer now, compared to what they did 5 years ago, is the ability to adapt to the ever changing environment, which to me proves they are committed to keeping the client one step ahead of the rest.
Hi Chief,
it would be great if u could expand on your reasons for "going full circle" - how has this experiencecd house turned things around - what is it that they are good at now? where are they strong where others are not?
thanks
BB

''Like I said ALL THE BEST TRADERS look for THE BEST QUALITY.''

yup thats why we dont do refco mate

Most people would become stale if you continued doing the same thing for long periods of time. What I think benefits me at my present trading room is they are willing to provide an every expanding suit of products to trade. This allows me to look for opportunities where the potential for volatility is higher. As well as state of the art platform and infrastructure gives me the confidence to be involved in these markets. And yes that’s why I don't do Refco either.................

Chief73 said:
Most people would become stale if you continued doing the same thing for long periods of time. What I think benefits me at my present trading room is they are willing to provide an every expanding suit of products to trade. This allows me to look for opportunities where the potential for volatility is higher. As well as state of the art platform and infrastructure gives me the confidence to be involved in these markets. And yes that’s why I don't do Refco either.................

chief is bang on.....stale markets aren't much fun , volatile markets are the place to be altho they take experience to feel comfortable with. if you dont like them, theres always euribor or shatz????

Sorry...new to this and that last post doesn't make any sense.....was response to Bundbabys original question about best arcades!

Griffith said:
Sorry...new to this and that last post doesn't make any sense.....was response to Bundbabys original question about best arcades!
Hi Griffith,
i guess if you can find a good "local arcade" that becomes a great lifestyle or time saving must. There are arcades in Kingston, Brentwood, Woking, Weybridge and Islington (as well as those in London).