Hi!

I have started to search for funds (mutual, closed, ETF, etc) with

a long lasting brilliant track record and
small investment sums.

the criteria are in detail:

1) CAGR for 10y min 14%; for 15y min 12,5%
2) minimum investment below 5.000,-
3) load and/or redemption fee below 6%

the idea is to form a diversified long term core portfolio, that generates stable income and is a source for margin funding

I have found quite a few;

AHSAX, BPTRX, BUFSX, CPOAX, CTCAX, FBSDX,FKCSX, FSHCX, FSHOX, FSMEX, FSRPX, KSCOX, LGOAX, FCPGX,NESGX, PHSZX,PRHSX,PRMTX,RCGTX,SHSCX,WWNPX

all of them showing sustainable high returns, but they have 2 deficits:
1. Most of them are Fidelity Funds
2. Most of them are GROWTH-Funds

so a real diversification has not been achieved so far, the easiest way was to find some performing VALUE-Funds,
but so far I was not successful

I would appreciate any proposals of NON-GROWTH-Funds with trackrecords above 14% (10y) and 12,5% (15y).
Fund family is of no interest,
currency is criticial in the respect, that the fund investments should be in the same currency as the fund itself.
There is no use to have an AUD fund investing in US stocks. Performance gets contaminated by currency effects.

Perhaps the community has the power to solve this problem.

Thanks for your inputs.

Here are some ETFs with 10-year CAGR percent and 15-year CAGR percent (ending April 29, 2021 and assuming dividends were reinvested) that meet your performance criteria.
1619748387935.png

XLY and VCR look like the only non-growth ones

Hi!

I have started to search for funds (mutual, closed, ETF, etc) with

a long lasting brilliant track record and
small investment sums.

the criteria are in detail:

1) CAGR for 10y min 14%; for 15y min 12,5%
2) minimum investment below 5.000,-
3) load and/or redemption fee below 6%

the idea is to form a diversified long term core portfolio, that generates stable income and is a source for margin funding

I have found quite a few;

AHSAX, BPTRX, BUFSX, CPOAX, CTCAX, FBSDX,FKCSX, FSHCX, FSHOX, FSMEX, FSRPX, KSCOX, LGOAX, FCPGX,NESGX, PHSZX,PRHSX,PRMTX,RCGTX,SHSCX,WWNPX

all of them showing sustainable high returns, but they have 2 deficits:
1. Most of them are Fidelity Funds
2. Most of them are GROWTH-Funds

so a real diversification has not been achieved so far, the easiest way was to find some performing VALUE-Funds,
but so far I was not successful

I would appreciate any proposals of NON-GROWTH-Funds with trackrecords above 14% (10y) and 12,5% (15y).
Fund family is of no interest,
currency is criticial in the respect, that the fund investments should be in the same currency as the fund itself.
There is no use to have an AUD fund investing in US stocks. Performance gets contaminated by currency effects.

Perhaps the community has the power to solve this problem.

Thanks for your inputs.
wiity.jpg

Thanks so far for the contributions.

Unfortunately my fear is confirmed, there are no outperforming value oriented funds.

QQQ and IWM are the best signs for an upcoming paradigm shift. And then

HISTORIC GROWTH PERFORMANCE

will be definitely

NO GUARANTEE FOR FUTURE (VALUE) PERFORMANCE