Best site which allows Dow Jones spreads?

thasuperman

i am more comfortable spread betting on the dow jones, so was wondering which is the best site to bet on it?

ye I am bound to agree, that is, if you are comfortable with a little bit higher stake. If you are a newbie, I would go for CFDs where you can have a lower entry level and losses deducted from your tax.

Have a look at Dealingdesk, they offer 2 point spread on the Dow (Wall Street Rolling daily) and the platform is very fast. Thus far they execute well.

Last edited:
Have a look at Dealingdesk, they offer 2 point spread on the Dow (Wall Street Rolling daily) and the platform is very fast. Thus far they execute well.

Are you sure ? .......I also want to start spreadbetting on the Dow but the Dealingdesk site quotes 4 points for normal hours and 6 points for out of hours on the Wall Street Rolling Cash daily . Worldspreads are doing a 2 point spread (in hours) but the platform isn't the greatest .

Are you sure ? .......I also want to start spreadbetting on the Dow but the Dealingdesk site quotes 4 points for normal hours and 6 points for out of hours on the Wall Street Rolling Cash daily . Worldspreads are doing a 2 point spread (in hours) but the platform isn't the greatest .
Yes I am sure, as I am trading with the live account. You will have to sign for the live account though, you will not get the correct spread using the demo or what they display on the start page.

Yes I am sure, as I am trading with the live account. You will have to sign for the live account though, you will not get the correct spread using the demo or what they display on the start page.

Gle101...... Thank you very much for that ..Have contacted them and will try them out .
Do you know whether you can give an entry price with a targer and a stop loss at the same time i.e on an entry "if achieved " basis ?

Gle101...... Thank you very much for that ..Have contacted them and will try them out .
Do you know whether you can give an entry price with a targer and a stop loss at the same time i.e on an entry "if achieved " basis ?
They have OCO order and if done in order ticket window, if that is what you mean. Non of the SB companies are any good in user predefined order settings. You should not be bothered to amend a stop loss or a target, after getting into the trade.

They have OCO order and if done in order ticket window, if that is what you mean. Non of the SB companies are any good in user predefined order settings. You should not be bothered to amend a stop loss or a target, after getting into the trade.

Great........will try out their demo account to get used to the platform . Thank you again.

Al

Have got onto their demo ..... however I can't understand why they don't offer the same spread on the Wall St. Daily Future.
Beats me as well. However, the live account is what matters.