Best Route for Selling Bitcoins ?

NVP

Guest Author
Hi Guys

I have a business client that has conceded to take Bitcoins from a client to ensure they get paid ...

can people recommend the best third party/intermediary to use for this process ...they will be looking to exchange immediately into Sterling

we are talking about £200k of debt here to give an idea of levels ...

I have no idea of the dynamics or costs involved regarding crypto settlements side ......so help / advice appreciated !

I have currently told them that coinbase looks like one of the main companies to provide this ......I have seen that some big global companies are using them

cheers
N

ok no worries .........i did get some decent feedback on other forums and my own network

to conclude procedings here I introduced my client to coinbase

probably the biggest exchange for such transactions.....they support a few big companies (like Expedia) who offer Bitcoin as a payment currency but dont want the hassle of getting tied up holding it

my client is still <£50m a year turnover and certainly not big enough to start holding Bitcoin as part of a portfolio of currencies and whilst i manage their FX I have stipulated that they will not be getting into Crypto unless specific clients insist.....as one did ....which happened to be a large Crypto based organisation requiring my clients services for marketing and sales

N

Hi Guys

I have a business client that has conceded to take Bitcoins from a client to ensure they get paid ...

can people recommend the best third party/intermediary to use for this process ...they will be looking to exchange immediately into Sterling

we are talking about £200k of debt here to give an idea of levels ...

I have no idea of the dynamics or costs involved regarding crypto settlements side ......so help / advice appreciated !

I have currently told them that coinbase looks like one of the main companies to provide this ......I have seen that some big global companies are using them

cheers
N

Sorry NVP, wasn't here back then. You solved it anyway. Nice work.