Best Platform for Volume Profile & Volume Delta

Papa Lazarou

69 1
Hi all,

I am looking for a recommendation of software for Market / Volume Profiling (including composites), as well as order flow indicators to see the aggressiveness of buyers and so on.

I currently have found 2 from my research.

CQG - Has Market & Volume profile tools, and a 'Trade Flow' tool for order flow.
Market Delta - has the same, their tool being called 'Footprint'.

Are there any other serious chart packages that have in depth Market / Volume Profiling capabilities?

Thanks
Papa.

timsk

Legendary member
7,306 2,093
Are there any other serious chart packages that have in depth Market / Volume Profiling capabilities?
Hi Papa,
If you're looking at Market Delta, then it would make sense to consider InvestorRT as well as it is very similar. I was with the latter for several years and really liked the software - and the support was great. The chap that does all the coding also runs the webinars and answers e-mail enquiries etc. If you hunt around ChartHub.com you'll get a good idea how traders use both packages. In the event you opt for either one of them, this site is really cool as users can upload a definition file with their chart which can then be downloaded by anyone using the software. This enables anyone to replicate verbatim any chart they see - so long as a definition file is attached.
Tim.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock