Best platform for CFD STOCKS suggestion pls?

Schwarzennegger

I am a newbie (UK)after reading few months opened a Freetrade account and using it like a mid term trading which helped in the recent volatile market.

I am continously learning, in the mean time i am interested in STOCKS CFD , did some research for the best platform to use for stocks cfd but not much helpful. Mostly i come to know its better to know different platforms for Stocks cfd and forex cfd is that right?

1) Pls suggest better platform for STOCKS CFD trading for a begginer trader with a capital of 3k .
2) Any service you are using for signals?

At the moment i am using ICCmarkets demo account with meta trader 5 and Arise acadamey signals..any thoughts on it?

I tried a lot of platforms. One thing a can say for sure is that the web platforms of cfd providers (if they have one) always better than MT4, MT5. Among those I've tried I loved LCG, I've been trading with them for 3 years. But recently they canceled livechat support and I decided that this can't be a good sign so started to look for other cfd provider. Now I'm with Activetrades, there platform isn't as good as LCGs or CMCs, but still better that MT4, MT5.

Thank you
I tried a lot of platforms. One thing a can say for sure is that the web platforms of cfd providers (if they have one) always better than MT4, MT5. Among those I've tried I loved LCG, I've been trading with them for 3 years. But recently they canceled livechat support and I decided that this can't be a good sign so started to look for other cfd provider. Now I'm with Activetrades, there platform isn't as good as LCGs or CMCs, but still better that MT4, MT5.

It really depends on what stocks you want to trade. All CFD brokers allow to trade popular shares.
Overall, stock offerings vary so you need to check with your preferred broker if they offer the shares you want to trade. I think IG and Spreadex offer lots of stock CFDs.