Best package for trading friend

cassiopeia

133 2
Talking to friend last night, and he spends nearly forty quid a month on a Tmobile contract so he can access prices by text and a broker both on an 0845 number. He lives in a caravan and is computer phobic. However I guess a blackberry or something would be better. Can you suggest hardware and package which could serve his needs better, bearing in mind that he is not very tech savvy. I guess he trades about once every few days with Barclays (yes I know its silly but he wont shift)

Bint_Crusher

Established member
728 33
Talking to friend last night, and he spends nearly forty quid a month on a Tmobile contract so he can access prices by text and a broker both on an 0845 number. He lives in a caravan and is computer phobic. However I guess a blackberry or something would be better. Can you suggest hardware and package which could serve his needs better, bearing in mind that he is not very tech savvy. I guess he trades about once every few days with Barclays (yes I know its silly but he wont shift)
Don't even think about electronic trading without the rudimentary knowledge of using a computer. Roger OUT
Try to motivate "him" by showing him pictures like this:

Attachments

cassiopeia

133 2
Sorry you have lost me.

I have attempted to convince him to spread bet rather than trade shares to reduce costs, all to no avail. Even their phone lines are cheaper!