Best option strategy for week closing higher than open?

Wade Wilson

Hello everyone.

Would appreciate any help in picking what option strategy would be best for a system that predicts the weekly closing stock price will close higher or lower than the week's opening price.

Binary options would probably be best since I wouldn't have to worry about being stopped out but Nadex does not have enough markets for my system.Selling naked options is another option but I don't want the risk of selling naked options.

Spreads is the best I have come up with(buy 100 call /write 101 call etc ) but I haven't learned all the different option strategies and wanted to ask if there might a better strategy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello everyone.

Would appreciate any help in picking what option strategy would be best for a system that predicts the weekly closing stock price will close higher or lower than the week's opening price.

Binary options would probably be best since I wouldn't have to worry about being stopped out but Nadex does not have enough markets for my system.Selling naked options is another option but I don't want the risk of selling naked options.

Spreads is the best I have come up with(buy 100 call /write 101 call etc ) but I haven't learned all the different option strategies and wanted to ask if there might a better strategy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Don’t mind Wade Wilson, most of the Binary options brokers are scam, Nadex is kinda better. Binary options scam list would be longest. Even so called regulated are scamming!

Selling naked options is super risky unless index, I trade FX Options , exotic, cross pairs move well and profitable for naked trade.