Best of Both Worlds

astonmartin

Hi im trying to work out the best quality of life for me trading ,these are my thoughts=

To have a nice comfortable home in the uk with decent connections for the summer

To have a nice place in a tropical envoirment with all mod cons fast broad band nice people (no con men)low crime ) plenty to do and good quality off life .

Any one have any thoughts chatting to a decent fella in the nassau in the bahamas he says it nice but high crime and loads off con men !

any one have any ideas on any tropical location with low coct off living , mod cons , to still trade but plenty to do ? maldives? malyasia islands?

any input from any one been to any tropical paradise's please give it thanks

Alex

Another thing is time zones, if you're trading UK stocks for example then when you're in the UK you're fine but when you're in the bahamas etc you could find youself having to get up a 2am to trade...or trading a different arena when you're abroad.

or make enough in 6 months in the Uk and put your feet up for the rest!!!!

Chavs and scumbags be every where. Buy your own island.

i've got a nice island for sale.

it's at the junction of a major intersection in the centre of bangkok. 6 main arterial roads leading into and out of the island, which has a statue of some old King on it.
esay access for the National Childrens hospital, and towards the bridge across the river.
Yours for a snip...........

RC.

Are there any fish and chip shops or all-day full English breakfast with Boddington's bitter (or Robinson's mild)?

"Yours for a snip" Is that what you say to the wannabe lady boys? Couldn't resist.

Grant.

The grass is always greener on the other side.....
..what about your friends, family etc?

I know an awful lot of people with a lot of money who are lonely.
It's an easy club to join if you don't take care of the important things.

RC.

Are there any fish and chip shops or all-day full English breakfast with Boddington's bitter (or Robinson's mild)?

"Yours for a snip" Is that what you say to the wannabe lady boys? Couldn't resist.

Grant.

deep fried scorpions, crickets and beetles readily available - very nutritious, high in protein, low in fats. yum yum :p

RC,

How fwightfully howwid.

On a serious note, why not include locusts? There's are millions and millions in Africa and they would solve their famines.Now there's a business proposition - think of the margins. Sir Alan, what do you reckon?

Grant.

Its not about Action ! Its about relaxation and nice circle of friends plenty to do,

any one been to the British Virgin Islands?
still keep a uk place,

Alex

AM;

If you want to go somewhere hot, nice, clean with low crime, you are very late to the party; BVI, Bermuda etc... are not cheap anymore - you are going to have to pay for it. What do you expect? Turn up at the ar$e end of nowhere, splurge your western cash, and not have people try to take some from you? The poverty that exists in some places will make your teeth ache; If you want to find paradise and live on a (relative) pittance, expect to be a target.

Hi im trying to work out the best quality of life for me trading ,these are my thoughts=

To have a nice comfortable home in the uk with decent connections for the summer

To have a nice place in a tropical envoirment with all mod cons fast broad band nice people (no con men)low crime ) plenty to do and good quality off life .

Any one have any thoughts chatting to a decent fella in the nassau in the bahamas he says it nice but high crime and loads off con men !

any one have any ideas on any tropical location with low coct off living , mod cons , to still trade but plenty to do ? maldives? malyasia islands?

any input from any one been to any tropical paradise's please give it thanks

Alex

Hardly a *tropical paradise* but my good chum OPTIONS lives and trades from the Canary Islands.

Internet's good, sun all year round & the cost of living is cheap if you're not a red~necked tourist.

(I'm posting on his behalf as he not as a frequent visitor as he used to be on these boards)

Can't be a bad thing. Until Teide blows up (apparently).

I've toyed with the idea of the South of France. Because I swing trade, however, I don't think location is important. Setting orders does mean positions sometimes open in the middle of the night when I'm tucked up in bed wearing my Winnie The Pooh jimjams.

4966_961703.jpg

Don't knock it. It's a hit with the ladies. Although they usually just want to pick me up and burp me.

Just visited the canary islands ,its ok but its got that whole full english breakfast all day thing going on, bit like costa del sol ,

its not paradise,
im looking classy area nice location nice expat community and great facilities ,like 5 star hotels and great golf courses, tho arm just learning the art to golf at the mo,

basically some where beautifull , no rif rafn and not extorniate cost of living.

Alex

Just visited the canary islands ,its ok but its got that whole full english breakfast all day thing going on, bit like costa del sol ,

its not paradise,
im looking classy area nice location nice expat community and great facilities ,like 5 star hotels and great golf courses, tho arm just learning the art to golf at the mo,

basically some where beautifull , no rif rafn and not extorniate cost of living.

Alex

If your balance sheet is as good as your spelling - you could try Bognor;
boarding houses full of odd-balls with the landlady usually willing to participate in anything you fancy for a bit extra
LOL

you could try the south pacific,
my favs are Vanuatu, Fiji, somoa.

the comms are ok and the place is beautifull.

I can highly recommend the Cook Islands, although some might find it a bit too primitive.