Best Live feed for FOREX trading

grimweasel

Hello!
I use ADVFN for live share price info including volume. Is there a provider of a similar platform for FOREX. I can't find a chart provider that also includes the all important volume of trades in FOREX, or is this because volume can't be provided on currencies?
Many Thanks
Grim

I'm not too sure if anyone provides the real volume but eSignal gives a volume which represents the no. of transactions. Check this out.

Last edited:
No one can provide all the volume for currencies YET because it is such a huge market. The closest you will get is brokers displaying the volume passing through their books. Although this may be helpful,it could also be akin to peeing in the wind!

The first broker that can display complete volume will take market share of punters

Hi grimweasel,

If you are referring to the cash market (spot) then as Options correctly states volume data is not available due to it being a decentralised & unregulated market.

If you are referring to the futures market then you could subscribe to eSignal and it's CME Globex data feed. This would provide you with access to all the currency instruments that trade on the Globex platform which all have accompanying volume data. And there are also plenty of other providers for currency futures data.

Regards

TMM

Many Thanks Guys. I was looking for an easy way of seeing what the Pro money is backing. |Most trade strategies I have tried have been hit and miss really.
My spread betting provider said they will not provide voulme info on trades going thru their books, so I guessed that's because they can 'hide' info from the punter to give them the edge?
Thanks again, unless there are any providers that will show volume on their books at the time??