Best Hong Kong listed China stocks

May be someone wish to share your ideas? :)

I can start. :)
Now I'm watching for BIOSTIME (1112), I suppose it reached the strong supporting level at 24.0, so I bought good volume at this price.

May be someone wish to share your ideas? :)

I can start. :)
Now I'm watching for BIOSTIME (1112), I suppose it reached the strong supporting level at 24.0, so I bought good volume at this price.

What does that mean, a good supporting level? A line on a chart? When you buy shares you buy a claim on the cashflows of the company. If the cashflows are being competed away, if the company has the wrong distribution, if its price points are too high for the quality of product it offers (all of which I think true for Biostime) then what have you bought? A share in an asset whose value will shrink over time. Just a thought. Good luck!

I sincerely hope you had a stop loss here. Trading intraday is one thing, but single stock positions on a longer time horizon initiated only on TA without looking at all at fundamentals is a losing game.

Yah! It was bad idea :eek: I quit with 5% lost.

Any way, today was good day +2.237% to my portfolio :

440170-victorp-albums-test-picture3352-2014-10-28-16-24-24.png

Last edited:
Sijia - cannot sell ..what to do now???

I've just noticed their report ANNUAL RESULTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2014,
so they are going to pay dividents:

The Board recommended the payment of a final dividend of HK55 cents per ordinary share to shareholders of the Company (the “Shareholders”) for the year ended 31 December 2014. The proposed final dividend, amounting to approximately US$56.3 million, will be paid to Shareholders whose names appear on the register of members of the Company on 28 May 2015, if the proposal is approved by the Shareholders at the forthcoming annual general meeting of the Company (the “AGM”) to be held on 22 May 2015. It is expected that the final dividend, if approved, will be paid on or about 26 June 2015.