Best entry turns into worst entry when market flips

NasiWarrior

I've found that what seems like the best entry can sometimes turn into the best opportunity to take the opposing trade.

It's like an inflection point.

As if I have pinned down specific inflection points;

Whereas the market is sometimes random - - it will "inflect" from these "make or break" areas.

I'm sorry that I can't go into details about it.... to do so would only make it harder for me to make money. (sorry; I don't belive we can *all* be winners).

Any others know what I'm talking about (in a loose fashion).

I'm sorry that I can't go into details about it.... to do so would only make it harder for me to make money. (sorry; I don't belive we can *all* be winners).

I disagree - the issue is not about the knowledge. It is cutting your losses (when it doesn't work out) and letting profits run (when it does).

My opinion is that if you are able to accurately and with good probability pick bottoms or tops, then you are picking points where a large number of trades are buying or selling to turn price. And if you can see these entry points, then others can most likely see them too. And if due to this there is a lot of buying at a low point, but price continues further down rather than bounce, then you can be confident that there are a lot of traders (or a small number of large size traders) who have bought and are now on the wrong side of the market and want out, and therefore it is a good opportunity to take the opposing trade. Seems natural.

Last edited: