Best Broker for Mini-Lots?

Kingwizz

Thinking of depositing some money (That I am prepared to lose) just so I can find what errors a newbie may come across. Can anyone recommend the best broker for trading Mini-lots? Typically thinking of around 50p a pip, maybe more. Thanks for any advice. I am just tired of spread betting & want something a bit more real. :smart:

All forex brokers have the facility of mini lots. It is not so that we can say that this broker is good or bad. This all depends on your knowledge and research about brokers. If you are confident that you can trade. Then how brokers are it does not mind. Because you trade this market according to your experience.

I was trading with AVAFX an online broker. He too is having the facility to purchase mini lots. You can try for it. Otherwise there are many other brokers too. It is good that you are going for mini lots and not just starting with big lots.

All forex brokers have the facility of mini lots. It is not so that we can say that this broker is good or bad. This all depends on your knowledge and research about brokers. If you are confident that you can trade. Then how brokers are it does not mind. Because you trade this market according to your experience.

I was trading with AVAFX an online broker. He too is having the facility to purchase mini lots. You can try for it. Otherwise there are many other brokers too. It is good that you are going for mini lots and not just starting with big lots. Soon this broker is going to start the MT4 services with its trading account plus some news services also. Now trades who are opting for some nice brokers can also go this broker site and take their advantages.

Mini lots means small lots. Which is charges less amount and is easy to trade. There are many brokers who allow the facility to trade in mini lots. And also charge you less margin too.

Thinking of depositing some money (That I am prepared to lose) just so I can find what errors a newbie may come across. Can anyone recommend the best broker for trading Mini-lots? Typically thinking of around 50p a pip, maybe more. Thanks for any advice. I am just tired of spread betting & want something a bit more real. :smart:

Why don't you try micro account?

You'll get bigger account margin.

(y)
img1.jpg
img2.jpg

img3.jpg
img4.jpg

img9.jpg
img10.jpg

Why don't you try micro account?

You'll get bigger account margin.

(y)
img1.jpg
img2.jpg

img3.jpg
img4.jpg

img9.jpg
img10.jpg

Right, especially if this is going to be your first live account, micro ones are perfect. You are playing money, so that you get the real pressure of being into forex. And, besides some ego problems, you won't lose too much and gain a lot of experience.

You should definitely give it a try.