Best Auto-trade system?

alexadav

I would like suggestions on Auto-traded systems that are making money.
I am only interested in systems that are autotraded eg Strategy runner, ninja, broker automated system. Could be via subscription, commission or lease etc
I am not interested in software that need to be run on my pc, or signal services that need to be self entered.

Could be for futures, options, currency - I am not fussy so long as it makes money.

I am only really interested in suggestions from existing subscribers who have experience with actual trading history for the services, so the results are real.

I have seen the posts on this site for the Dow Indicator Strategy, and so I have just started autotrading this system. I will post updates with real results periodically.

What are the best Autotraded systems available?

Alexadav, I have been a client of Mathemagician (a poster in this forum) for quite a while now. Both of his leased and managed systems. To say that I am enthusiastic about my experience and profits with his systems would be an understatement. jj (John) has always been the consummate professional, has a razor-sharp focus on trading risks, and, though he is clearly highly technically versed, has always taken all the time I require to answer my questions in depth. Highly recommended. Please feel free to contact me if you would like further details.

Joey