Best After Hours Markets to Trade

absorrel4

4 0
I do some day trading (mainly the Dow Futures - YM) periodically. But, I have a full time day job and really can't trade that often. I would like to be able to trade in the evening, (say 8pm to 12pm Eastern Time)..but, I can't seem to find a market that has any liquidity/volatility during these after hours times. Does anyone have some suggestions on markets to trade (futures or Forex or ??). Thanks...

rcampbell

8 0
This is an old thread but I am in the same position. Any other futures contracts that are liquid after 5pm EST? Preferably not currency pairs though.

Club

163 11
I think I remember a thread like this a few years back. If I remember the top recommendation was:

Learn Ichimoku and trade Asian forex.

Club

163 11
I do some day trading (mainly the Dow Futures - YM) periodically. But, I have a full time day job and really can't trade that often. I would like to be able to trade in the evening, (say 8pm to 12pm Eastern Time)..but, I can't seem to find a market that has any liquidity/volatility during these after hours times. Does anyone have some suggestions on markets to trade (futures or Forex or ??). Thanks...
I suggested markets to trade are forex and specifically asian pairs, I even threw in an indicator / system that may help...

Poem 101

58 14
Have a look at KOSPI futures maybe?

rcampbell

8 0
Have a look at KOSPI futures maybe?
Yeah I might have to start looking at other exchanges outside north america. I was hoping to find a liquid futures contract to trade after hours on the north american exchanges but I'm beginning to think other exchanges might be the only option.

Poem 101

58 14
Realistically I think that's your best bet. I've never traded KOSPI, but I understand it's very liquid.

Or just trade daily charts instead? Different, but by no means worse.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock