Best After Hours Markets to Trade

absorrel4

I do some day trading (mainly the Dow Futures - YM) periodically. But, I have a full time day job and really can't trade that often. I would like to be able to trade in the evening, (say 8pm to 12pm Eastern Time)..but, I can't seem to find a market that has any liquidity/volatility during these after hours times. Does anyone have some suggestions on markets to trade (futures or Forex or ??). Thanks...

This is an old thread but I am in the same position. Any other futures contracts that are liquid after 5pm EST? Preferably not currency pairs though.

I think I remember a thread like this a few years back. If I remember the top recommendation was:

Learn Ichimoku and trade Asian forex.

I do some day trading (mainly the Dow Futures - YM) periodically. But, I have a full time day job and really can't trade that often. I would like to be able to trade in the evening, (say 8pm to 12pm Eastern Time)..but, I can't seem to find a market that has any liquidity/volatility during these after hours times. Does anyone have some suggestions on markets to trade (futures or Forex or ??). Thanks...

I suggested markets to trade are forex and specifically asian pairs, I even threw in an indicator / system that may help...

Why not set your limit orders and stop losses before work and do your analysis at night?

Have a look at KOSPI futures maybe?

Yeah I might have to start looking at other exchanges outside north america. I was hoping to find a liquid futures contract to trade after hours on the north american exchanges but I'm beginning to think other exchanges might be the only option.

Realistically I think that's your best bet. I've never traded KOSPI, but I understand it's very liquid.

Or just trade daily charts instead? Different, but by no means worse.