BeeOptions Gold and Yen Analysis

BeeOptions

Hi guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself and my company. My name is Sean O'Hara I have been trading for over 15 years in London and New York. I will be glad to help people anyone who wants some information about trading binary options. I have worked in currencies and stocks.

It would be a great thing to start trading Gold, we haven't seen a level like this in over 2 years. Gold can't stay this low for that long, with question's still about the European economies and the slowly of the US economy it should be interesting to see what happens.

Another asset to watch right now would be any of the Yen's. Is it possible we finally see the USD/JPY go towards 100, well it should this week come close. That number of 100 will be hard to get over.

If anyone has any questions about Binary Options I would love to chat with you.

BeeOptions

Hi Pboyles,

To trade gold to the North? I think taking a long call of Gold is a good idea.

We still have questions in the air about Cyprus and other countries will follow. Remember that most investors run into Gold when you have issues with currencies and indices.

What do you think about the Dow Pboyles?

No reason for name calling.

It won't end in embarrassing fashion. If you would like you can give me a call personally

Last edited:
Hi P3141,

Have you traded with other Binary Options Companies? We would love to have you come try out our platform and see that we are a great company.

The binary options industry has a horrible reputation and we know this. We are different and feel like you should come check us out before putting us with all those horrible companies. We are trying to change the image of binary options.

Sean O'Hara

You're different to all the others? Where have I heard that before? So this Filippe guy that runs the show, he seems to have had a lot of Directorships before.

Can you confirm you are using the remote virtual office services of
Total Compliance?
At what address can a prospective client visit your physical premises?

37a Chippenham Mews London, W9 2AN Google streetview
Index- Total Compliance
Private Client- Total Compliance
Services offered by Total Compliance:

"Private Banking

Our range of additional banking services include offshore current accounts and
anonymous pre-paid Visa, MasterCard or American Express charge cards
denominated in key currencies."

Private Office Solutions

"We make our clients’ personal and professional lives easier by providing
concierge and administrative services via a dedicated team."

Contact Us- Total Compliance
United Kingdom

A 37a Chippenham Mews London, W9 2AN
T +44 (0) 207 286 3960
F +44 (0) 207 289 0802

beeoptions - Contact Us

UKTVM Ltd.

37a Chippenham Mews

London, W9 2AN

United Kingdom

T: +44 203-318-2179

We have 3 offices around the world, housing many of our different departments. We use this office for our records to make sure that our employees are safe.

I would be happy to speak to you on the phone and personally invite you to our offices. We invite all VIP clients to our offices. Please feel free to call our number on the site to find out the locations of our offices around the world.

Last edited:
We have 3 offices around the world, housing many of our different departments. We use this office for our records to make sure that our employees are safe. I think you guys will understand that some people do lose money and they will become very emotional. When this happens it can be an issue for our staff and their security.

I would be happy to speak to you on the phone and personally invite you to our offices. We invite all VIP clients to our offices. Please feel free to call our number on the site to find out the locations of our offices around the world.

beeoptions - Contact Us
So the only physical contact address you give is a remote admin services company.
So why don't you list one or all of your 3 offices around the world on your
contact page?
Why don't you list them here?

Its a bit odd having to phone up to find a contact address don't you think?

If you are extending an invitation to clients so they can visit you,
at what office, and in which country would that be?

Also, are you saying you don't want clients to find you (highlighted red)?

Last edited:
We have 3 offices around the world, housing many of our different departments. We use this office for our records to make sure that our employees are safe. I think you guys will understand that some people do lose money and they will become very emotional. When this happens it can be an issue for our staff and their security.

By the way I did warn you about this, but you took no notice, now you're digging a big hole for yourself. Now you tell us you're so worried about angry clients turning up that you have to use a fake address. I don't know of any legitimate business that would have to do that.