Beat The Broker Compo!

Well Done all from here. Hope it shows the doubters around that the regulars on here do actually know what they are doing.

TD - you probably don't want to hear it now, but there are plenty more fish.

aproptrader.com , sorry i mean a prop owners wet dream all those round trips and a bit of profit to show at the end too :p okay thats enough plugging for the day time, off for a nice royal salute, cheers all :eek: been a better week than the last when i tried trading with real cash for the first time four free £100 iii accounts all blown at least il be able to wipe the taste out of my mouth :cool:

Attachments

• fri 87k.doc
    167 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
So T D ...I make it 2 entries in 113 beat the broker

If everyone from T2W posts their beat the broker number of times this week ....i'm sure fannish89 will knock something up so we can guage our chances :LOL:

Well done Mic Mills ..
cheers cv

Twice for me (9th and 3rd positions)

So its a 1 in 56.5 chance of winning the £20k.

However, the chance of someone from T2W winning it is much higher.

2for me I think, can't remember if I beat him on the first day or not. I know he was in there as the_broker, but his picci wasn't up then.

2for me I think, can't remember if I beat him on the first day or not. I know he was in there as the_broker, but his picci wasn't up then.

I'm sure it was Mic and not an imposter mate, I believe he did show up highlighted very early on then things took a turn for the strange regarding the leader board, first day teething troubles for them and all that I expect.

Nothing for me :cry:

I had a reasonable distance away from the_broker but felt it was not enough flat on 82k seeing how good he is, had that "stupid boy pike" moment, traded again and really blew my chances.

attachment.php

A very well done is due to everyone who won a prize or beat The_Broker for a place in the draw for the 20k, good luck with that. I do hope a trade2winner gets it, would make a good thread on how you play the prize money.

A big thank you to The_Broker for taking time out from his busy schedule and talking to us in thread, cheers Mic and fantastic trading all week. Congratulations also to his team for putting on such a good comp :clap:

If anyone hadn't noticed this was by far the most popular new thread of the last seven days ...by a long, long way! and shows what members want (y)

attachment.php

Attachments

• best yet and blew it.JPG
    best yet and blew it.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 420
  • most viewed.JPG
    most viewed.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 398
I saw TD and Hoggums in the "league table" - pretty impressive!

Well done guys, I hope someone from T2W takes the big prize :clap:

All the best!!! (y)

Anyone thinking it would be a good idea to bring back the charity trading event?

Obviously a few things would have to be approached in a different way, given the restrictions of last time.