Beat The Broker Compo!

Its on :clap:

attachment.php

He he he

Attachments

• broker.JPG
    broker.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 130
Probably best that you keep that sort of thing to yourself UKtg, if you know what I mean
:cheesy:

I don't know what you are talking about- i'm an innocent kind of gal.

You refer to 'Don' in your other post- are you meaning me? my name is UKTradergirl on there- you won't find me on the leaderboard anymore. I reached a peak of 11th place this morning and its been downhill ever since :).

This is a really bad time to trade Mic. Friday night, everyone going down the pub, very choppy. Have a rest m8. You deserve it,:)

I don't know what you are talking about- i'm an innocent kind of gal.

You refer to 'Don' in your other post- are you meaning me? my name is UKTradergirl on there- you won't find me on the leaderboard anymore. I reached a peak of 11th place this morning and its been downhill ever since :).

Don is our very own LMQ!

Goose, hope your ok?

Far from okay
Didn't walk out the door because within 30 seconds of placing those bets I was stopped. I know they were wild but I did say for comedy value, I think I was already cemented in the top 5.

I should get another in the draw for that!

A minute later and I would have been top, hey ho

Really am out of the door now people, have a good weekend. The week has been a blast

Ian

P.S haven't got a clue where the Dow is going but i'll say 7415 or 8000.
I think you should all type your predictions now and we'll see on Monday who was right (or the weekend for you saddo's)

Anyone noticed how well fibs work on wall st? there was a decent bounce 50% +trendline before on 1min. (and 200ema).

No way I can catch up in 2 hours :(.

Account Type: Green
Cash Balance:£66,794.00
Margin Reserved:£65,440.00
Open P/L:£83,200.00
Trade Funds Available: £1,354.00

Don,
Am I right in thinking you're fannish89?
Tim.

yes Tim, having a laff :D

attachment.php

well I suppose this was my best showing it's gone a bit wrong since, the fannish stops have let me down and I dropped 10k :cry:

Attachments

• fannish stops rock NOT.JPG
    fannish stops rock NOT.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 432
Really am out of the door now people, have a good weekend. The week has been a blast

Ian

P.S haven't got a clue where the Dow is going but i'll say 7415 or 8000.
I think you should all type your predictions now and we'll see on Monday who was right

I'm in the 8k camp
Yep a blast
I hear G M sold a car last week ...hence 8k tonight (y)

No UKtg, we all know who you are, your posts have a lovely feminine quality about them - which is oh so welcome around here! :D
Don, a.k.a. Lighning McQueen, a.k.a. fannish89 - all the same person.
His ETX Capital nic' is a house joke relating to an infamous ex-member of T2W called spanish89 who advocated stops so wide they make the Amazon look like a streak o' pissss. Please forgive my language and the flirty nature of my post - I'm on to my second glass of Cava.
:D
On that note - cheers one and all - it certainly has been a blast. I shall check back later on to see if I've done enough to secure the bottle of claret. And if The_Broker overtakes me AGAIN - I shall not be amused!
Have a good weekend everyone!
Tim.