Beat The Broker Compo!

What was it I said earlier today about The_Broker overtaking me! How to lose £60k in as many minutes.
If this was real money, I'd have to courier in some Pampers!
:eek:

I'm £100pp short DOW and £200pp GBP/US$ now. Will add to DOW short if the it drops below 7650..... like now as I type.

Gold really is a mystery to me. Anyone had success trading it this week?

anyone know if the broker has done trading at 5.30 again? I'm hoping he stays where he is, now I've managed to squeak ahead of him again... :)

Hope so too Arbitrageur. He threatened to chase Dante (£141,650) but he's usually happy to remain in the lower top 20 thus sending about 20 people a day into the prize draw.

I'm £100pp short DOW and £200pp GBP/US$ now. Will add to DOW short if the it drops below 7650..... like now as I type.

Gold really is a mystery to me. Anyone had success trading it this week?

I had a cracking trade in Gold earlier. Bought as much as I could as it broke out. Didn't take that much of the move though. It takes you so long to come out of a position that I start scaling out the minute I get in. LOL

I'm going to sit back on my laurels here until around 8pm and see how the land lies then.

If someone threatens me I will have to pull something out in the last hour. :)

He likes position 18th ...where are you arb ? :cheesy:

attachment.php

Attachments

• league table.jpg
    league table.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 552
Another bounce off 7560 on the DOW or straight through this time?

Well done on the Gold trade Dante. Reckon you're wise to sit and watch for now.

I think mentioning t2w is far more important than the prizes.

For what it's worth, ETX people - A) the gentleman who sits next to me has just come back to our office and knows someone starting at your place very well B) I'll give you a fricking good write up for t2w in exchange for Dom... only five minutes walk away... you know it makes sense ;)

Did I ever mention that this seemed like a good trade, where is 5 mins away?